SGS Testing & Control Services Singapore Pte Ltd

SGS Testing & Control Services Singapore Pte Ltd Management reviews

Singapore7 reviews

Clear
2.8Job Security & Advancement

busy & fast paced environment. many date lines to fulfilled

The moment step into the office, works non stop till lunch time or going home time. Have learned to take up the level of stress & trained to be endurance to stress. Management wise, is a big MNC. Workplace culture is take charge of your own responsibility. Have initiative. Hardest part of the job is at times instructions can be ambiguous & only verbally, no black & white. Most enjoyable part of the job is when there is acknowledgement from customer or the job is done. The satisfaction is there.

Pros

MHC benfits

Cons

heavy work load

A good workplace

A condusive environment Good management Nice colleagues I enjoyed working with my manager and colleagues. The Management team is also very supportive.

My worklife in my workplace

I will work according the weekly plan, most of the time will perform routine job. There is some of the experience which I have to perform analysis which related to USP, BP, CP and etc. I have learn to handle equipments such as LC, GC, FT-IR, TOC and etc.I have experience support to QA team on data review, instrument calibration and audit preparation. I am working well with colleagues, the working environment is harmony as well.The hardest part of my current job is shortage of manpower in the team.The most enjoyable part of current job is multitasking which could enrich my strengthens on job delivery and time management.

Pros

taxi claim and meal allowances, medical claim, bonus, ot pay

Cons

need to work on weekends and public holiday

Jobs at SGS Testing & Control Services Singapore Pte Ltd