Shaw Theatres
View all Shaw Theatres reviews

Shaw Theatres

Shaw Theatres Employee Review

Interesting workplace

It was an excellent working life throughout the journey with Shaw. I gained a lot of experience and able to adapt with the fast pace environment. Managing the staffs and counter where in times the place can get really get crowded during peak hours, Public Holidays and weekends. Have to ensure safe are tally is not an easy task as it our responsibility as the Manager in charge of the day. Thus, there are 2 shifts and it is quite challenging as a mum that you need to end your work late at 3am.

Pros

Allowances

Cons

Shift hours

Same location

good

handle customer enquiries and supportive friends when at work.flexible working hours and sufficient break

Pros

free ticket

Cons

not much benefits
Same location

Fast-paced and fun

A typical day includes selling tickets, food and drinks to customers, making them feel important, doing one’s best to answer their enquiries when managers are not available. Genuine service, basically. I also tended to the regular maintenance of the workplace itself. The ticketing systems can be tricky to newbies but one must learn the hang of it.

Pros

Free tickets

Cons

Hours extend when the people scheduled for the later shift are late.

It's challenging and fun at same time

I think the most important thing is when a new friend join us in the team they must be comfortable and have good communication skills to understand each other strength to do a excellent job,v

Pros

Free movie tickets

Cons

Must be very patients with the patrons some will be demanding h

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shaw Theatres. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Shaw Theatres with

Shaw Theatres Reviews by Location

• Shaw Theatres
  • Interesting workplace
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?