Shaw Theatres
View all Shaw Theatres reviews

Shaw Theatres

Shaw Theatres Employee Review

It's challenging and fun at same time

I think the most important thing is when a new friend join us in the team they must be comfortable and have good communication skills to understand each other strength to do a excellent job,v

Pros

Free movie tickets

Cons

Must be very patients with the patrons some will be demanding h

good

handle customer enquiries and supportive friends when at work.flexible working hours and sufficient break

Pros

free ticket

Cons

not much benefits

Interesting workplace

It was an excellent working life throughout the journey with Shaw. I gained a lot of experience and able to adapt with the fast pace environment. Managing the staffs and counter where in times the place can get really get crowded during peak hours, Public Holidays and weekends. Have to ensure safe are tally is not an easy task as it our responsibility as the Manager in charge of the day. Thus, there are 2 shifts and it is quite challenging as a mum that you need to end your work late at 3am.

Pros

Allowances

Cons

Shift hours

productive

great working environment. will meet new people everyday, crowd is crazy. serve food and drinks popcorns etc. get to watch sneak peak of upcoming movies beforehand.

Pros

free movies

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shaw Theatres. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Shaw Theatres with

Shaw Theatres Reviews by Location

• Shaw Theatres
  • It's challenging and fun at same time
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?