Shell Infotech Pte Limited

Shell Infotech Pte Limited Employee Reviews

Singapore16 reviews

productive and friendly workplace

Its nice place to work all people r friendly and helpful and flexible and systematic caring for the employee and a really good place to work I really enjoyed working with shell infotech

Keep to yourself and do your job

Good (heavy Indian culture) environment mostly. Just keep your head down & do your job without getting caught up in the office politics. Management not proactive to work on issues only reactive to sales targets. Company has no vision or mission from its 18+ yrs in business. Currently doing business like it was 20 yrs ago.

Pros

No micro managing

Cons

Management out of touch

Productive and fun

nice environment for career progress, lots of learning opportunities, management acts as a facilitator in helping employees attend their job goals, supportive management and friendly colleagues

Well established recruitment firm

Reviewing resumes and matching candidates to existing opportunities with present customers. Sourcing new clients through networking. Assessing their needs and requirements. The management promotes a cohesive culture through group activities.

Pros

Free lunches and outings

Cons

Productive and fun loving workplace

Productive and fun loving workplace. Nice colleagues and good work management. New and old technologies to serve the customer and make them happy with the services that we provide.

Productive een druk werk met de hele team.

Moet antwoord alle email van klant een medewerkers Werk naar nieuwe HR system (E Resume) Management heeft een vrij openbaar cultuur Het bedrijf trakteert alle medewerkers op verjaardag Ongweer 7 van 10 punten (10 is heel moeilijk) Weeten alle informatie van the toekomst of the bedrijf

Pros

Gratis koffie thee

Cons

Geen vernegingen van systems

I was paid fairly there

this company is in Singapore.I worked in this company for almost 5 years. Work Life balance was given utmost priority. Work was challenging and always on new technology.

pretty casual

the office was not as traditional as the Philippine Corporate world. you call your boss in her first name. it was very diverse, you need to adjust to the culture of indians, malaysians, singaporeans and indonesian. the hardest part of the job since I am new to the other country is adjusting to their accent.

Pros

free coffee

Cons

non

Good company to get started but they will deploy to client place

Shell Infotech is an consultancy which caters employees to different client place. So, typically work life depends on the client place where the employees are deputed. The client place where i was working was good place for work/life balance. I learned more on how to deal with clients and interact with them on welfare of project. Learnt more on different domains and also enjoyed the good work culture.

Good to work here

Co-operative team, Happy to work with as getting opportunity to explore my skills, Good management. Supportive HR good client Interactions

Pros

Overall OK

Cons

nothing specific

Overall Ok

Good Company to work, Supportive in nature, Good interaction with Clients. Happy to deliver my level best which benefits the company overall.

Pros

Co-operative

Cons

Nothing specific

Infrastructure Project Management

Shell Infotech was founded in 2002 & has a marked footprint in Asia & South –East Asia with headquarters in India & Offices in Singapore and Malaysia with a growing market in Philippines, China, middle-East & US.

ASIA Pacific Implementation Experience Korea & ECC upgrade Support

I joined end of March 2015 contract employment was placed to work for Panasonic Singapore for an Implementation Project for Korea and also ECC upgrade Project Support. The contract completed by end of Oct-2015. I learned multi cultural environment of working and execution techniques. The work was balanced so no hard moments but enjoyed the tenure.

Pros

Job Satisfaction

Cons

Every Day Long Hours Even during week ends

New environment and challenging

Good and helpful teammates. Enhanced my skills. Tight time budget but able to meet the deadline by the help of my colleagues.

Worked at client place

I was working at their client place. I was into lotus domino support operations and the environment was a challenging one.

Good

Environment is good. Co workers were good. Very helpful. Management was ok types and not very approachable. Growth opportunities were not great.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shell Infotech Pte Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Shell Infotech Pte Limited Reviews by Location