Shimizu Corporation
Shimizu Corporation Employee Review

Good working environment.

June 1, 2018
Provide movie treat, fun run, environmental awareness program, and corporate discount on handphone. Monthly safety promotion and slogan. Participate on government activities.
Pros
movie treats
Cons
need to extend working hours
February 28, 2017
Same roleSame location
Engineer (Former Employee) - Singapore
Working in a Japanese company is a great experience for me, whereas productivity, punctuality, quality, planning and safety are some of the practice in their culture. Management wise, I can say that of my 8 hours/10hrs of working per day, most of it were spent productively. Where as planning stage was most important than application itself, because I have learned in this company that through planning accident and mistakes can be lessen or eliminated. Though everyday is a challenge working in Oil and Gas, I can say that everyday I am learning something new.
Pros
Technical Training
Cons
Long working hours
April 11, 2020
Same location
WSH Officer (Former Employee) - Singapore
Team work is good. Good colleagues to work with. Salary is competive. Welfare is adquate. Work is challenging, sometime can be quite demanding. Overall good company to work for new comer.
October 29, 2019
WSH Coordinator (Current Employee) - Buona Vista
Not all the team managements are bad some good and some average. some management encourages to do on your own and some want to follow their rules. its good worked with a good boss for almost 10 years.
Pros
have
Cons
sometimes