Shimizu Corporation
Shimizu Corporation Employee Review

Loyalty matters

August 30, 2019
My working experience in Shimizu under 1 boss for the span of 16 years have been a remarkable one. He is a good boss who never mind my working hours as long as I finished my assigned task and schedule (which I make it definitely sure) everyday. Work environment also is tough but memorable. Projects itself is never an issue, because as long as you are happy doing your work you never get tired. If only I don't have reasons to resigned I will still decide to continue working with Shimizu and my Japanese boss. For me loyalty really matters.
Pros
Good boss
Cons
Working Distance
April 11, 2020
Same location
WSH Officer (Former Employee) - Singapore
Team work is good. Good colleagues to work with. Salary is competive. Welfare is adquate. Work is challenging, sometime can be quite demanding. Overall good company to work for new comer.
October 29, 2019
WSH Coordinator (Current Employee) - Buona Vista
Not all the team managements are bad some good and some average. some management encourages to do on your own and some want to follow their rules. its good worked with a good boss for almost 10 years.
Pros
have
Cons
sometimes
October 19, 2019
Same location
planning manager (Former Employee) - HQ
we have club at roof top. I have learn the cost saving, budget to meet mostly chinese people and Japanese and others work together HR arrange fun work everyweek.