Shopee

Shopee Employee Reviews

Singapore11 reviews

Good company to start your career

I have learned a lot and improved my technical skills during my time at Shopee. Management isn't that great from my experience, culture is highly team dependent. Most enjoyable part of the job is working with colleagues and a nice pantry.

Best place to work

Fun place to work, great colleagues and working culture. L&D is great too, with lots of growth opportunity. Definitely recommend everyone to join. You’ll not regret joining this fun place.

Pros

So many pros

Cons

Too much pantry food, can easily gain weight

Quite bad with a few Pros

As a part timer, this is hands down the second worst place ive worked in. Supervisor don't really care about people and the environment for part timers is just bad. Luckily I wont be working here for long. Don't recommend any part timers to work here, do it at your own risks.

Pros

Free lunch on Sunday, 1.5 hrs break.

Cons

Stressful environment with supervisor (differs from people to people)

Collaborative and understanding workplace

I was an intern at Shopee for four months and my experience there was great because I really get to be in a team that provides great working dynamic and learning. Welfare was good too.

why do i have to meet the requirement

why do i have to meet the requirement shopee is not the not the best place best place to work very stressful with all the very stressful campaigns and not

Fast paced and disorganized

Reactive leadership, with fast paced asks with little planning ahead.Snr Mgmt is competent but middle Mgmt can vary, with some working employees just so they can get their promotion with little caring for well being or wlb of staff.Asdfgasdfg

Fast Paced

Many interesting projects and nice people.Benefits are getting worse over the years.No WLB, under paid. Career progression no clear.Managements are very lost.

Pros

Interesting Projects.

Cons

Not a fan of the culture

As a data science intern at Shopee, it was exciting to see what shopee was doing with their data science projects. I was in the marketing data science team. Culture wise I did not fit in as the team was mainly chinese, the work was not particularly interesting either because Shopee was not at the stage for fancy tech. We were just using basic gradient boosting decision trees. Salary was low compared to the software engineer interns.

Pros

Nice office good pantry

Cons

Poor culture

great people there

people working in Shopee were very proactive and the culture there was very competitive. A lot of opportunities if you want to learn more.a bit of micro-management because everything needed to go through CEO.

Pros

comfortable office; hard working colleagues

Cons

long hours; ppl got no respect of personal time

Just a cheap labour factory

1. A lot of OT for meaningless work 2. People don’t respect private time 3. Management brainwash everyone to contribute and work more for the company 4. Many business function head are just making their decisions based on their butt

Pros

Cons

Long hours, incompetent busine

Work and life balance is not good

Team management is very poor. Work and life balance is not good

Pros

Company is good but Management is not good.

Cons

Team management is very poor. Work and life balance is not good

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shopee. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Shopee