Siemens AG
Coronavirus update
Information from Siemens AG:

Siemens AG Employee Reviews

Singapore89 reviews
Work Life balance and implementation of work from home policy.

Good staff well-fare. Check on management integrity including objectives.and channel for reporting into higher management
Pros
Good office location with gym and jogging fidl
Cons
Woill be favoured
A Instituição Siemens é uma empresa espetacular de se trabalhar, pude aprender normas de boas práticas e conduta de trabalho fazendo com que eu viesse trabalhar por 5 anos e 6 mês tendo ganho 03 ( três ) promoções que agregaram muito valor transformando-me em um profissional de excelência, dentro do escopo logístico.

Além das promoções citadas, pude capacitar 03( três ) frentes de trabalho a tornar lideres de equipes, através de treinamentos, reuniões, e avaliações em forma de testes.

Sobre minha custodia também tive a honra de poder apresentar para a gerência do setor um estudo de avaliação de otimização de custos, referente ao numero de coletas. Na ocasião tivemos baixa de 40 % do batimento dos fretes.

E por último, pude também treinar supervisores que passaram pelo setor, através de tabelas e procedimentos. Obs.: Ate eles criarem o formato de trabalhos deles. Respondi na ausência do coordenadores 04 (quatro ) auditoria externas do setor, tendo obtido a certificação do selo de certificação.
Singapore all Engineering discipline very cooperative , helping nature, and polite.
They we worked hard they give more and more opportunities.

Siemens Hospitality also very good
Learn to be more tactical & innovative at work. Trained to be a good leader to my personnel on site. Given free hand to be independent & decide what is best for the project & company.
Pros
extended health benifits like flexi exercise equipment budget per person.
Cons
Good culture and work-life balance. Possible lateral and vertical opportunities.
However, some positions may be too specialized that it stifles career growth.
During 7 year of tenure I had very good experience in BHS system under Customer Service department. what I observed that we have to be active and vigilant in the field during operation & maintenance due to automation.
I get much training from company to achieve the target with safe working environment, and how to do the work under pressure.

Company having very good protocol system to connect with the management, but due to over work pressure difficult to approach.

The most enjoyable part of the job is great team work and determination, last but not the least salary on time.
Hierarchical Company. Opportunities to grow. Good place for people at senior positions. Culture is okay. Salary just at par with market or even less.!
This Company is very open for job discussions. During the course of working, I get to learn new things (especially computer-related matters). Free discussions for job improvements. Work-wise is very rushing and need to really plan your time in order to finish the required works for the day.
Gain insightful experience from the internship in Siemens. Met and talked to a lot of experienced professionals here. Good work-life balance with flexible working hour
Good engineering company;wide area to learn new technologies; work - life balance initiated. Multi cultural, equal opportunities provided to all employees.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Siemens AG?
As long as the management believe in you. You can plan your schedule by your own along with adequate reporting. It's entreprenuer environment I would describe in the business unit I was with.
Een vertrouwbare bedrijf met financieel achtergrond
I had a good experience in Siemens with onshore and offshore project while I was contract job at Siemens at 1 and half years. I could learn new specification and standards with deferent project..
My first exposure to global market meeting all kinds of professionals and detailed workflow.

Hardest part of the job mainly on convincing management on Asia customer requirement versus European expectation.
Pros
Move market freely
Cons
management do not listen too much
Siemens is an excellent company to work with. It has a competitive and an excellent Compliance program. The management need to have a good foresight in appointing the right and capable managers.
Pros
A competitive MNC
Cons
Managers need to have a right mindset in working for the company. Too much politics
Munich, worldwide customer support, Project management for new machine generation, working closely together with R&D.
Singapore, building up same production factory as in Munich
Pros
Top 500
Cons
non
We have flexible time here

I learned that being a good engineer and being nice to your users are rewarding

Yes Manager is definitely has a leadership here, and being helpful too

Workshop Culture is balanced, Work and Play

The most difficult still the same those demanding users and the most interesting part is your first time to attend a VIP user and you will be surprised that they are easier to managed and help, rather than their staff. :)
Pros
a very good company, generous in bonuses
Cons
demanding users
Pros:
Work life balance

Job security/Advancement

Conducive atmosphere

Cons:

Salary could be perhaps be improved to be on par with market standards.
Siemens is one of the leading company, i was worked at johor bahru RAPID project. it is so good to working with siemens. Very good management. Thanks.
The biggest challenge in APAC was the cultural difference between this continent and Europe, and to explain this to the management back in Germany. Things are done in a different way. Personal contact with the client, the decision process and the more hands on with the team and client was sometimes difficult to explain and get acceptance for.

Beside winning contract the most rewarding was to experience the change in peoples attitude to the APAC continent and to see the multi-cultural really work in the team.
Pros
Beside winning contracts, to see the difference in cultural work.
Cons
Lack off seasons.
A 9 to 5 job. Learn a lot during my 17 years working here. From technical to management. Sales to service. Must be well versed and fully understand the fire alarm system with training provided. Got to meet different customers and sites and the different system installed.