Siemens AG logo

Siemens AG Employee Reviews for Business Administrator

Work-Life Balance

Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,892 reviews

A nice work environment

A typical day at work involves being in front of the PC most of the time and having to deal with figures. What I have leant is being on-time and meeting deadlines.

Enjoyable workplace surronded with different races and supportive in fighting cleaner environment

Work days from Monday to Friday. I have learned to mingle with a lot of people from different nations, know their cultures and way of life. I have learned the business of Siemens and its goals. Before joining Siemens I only knew it as a company of mobile phones and home appliances. :( Hardest job is handling difficult people, those who are not following company policies and guidelines and wont bother to listen to you and instead they kept on repeating the same errors over and over again. But I have learned how to manage them well. The most enjoyable part of being a part of Siemens is, we always find time to celebrate Siemens one and family day and team building activities and a lot more. You have the freedom to speak for yourself and to express your ideas and opinions. People are open minded, Siemens itself is.

Jobs at Siemens AG