Siemens

Singapore89 reviews

Found 89 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,949 reviews

Good team work

Featured review

Siemens selected this as a representative review
Singapore all Engineering discipline very cooperative , helping nature, and polite. They we worked hard they give more and more opportunities. Siemens Hospitality also very good

Overall Cordial professional for work purposes

Quite good staffs welfare and benefits Nice and big open concept office layouts and nice cafeteria below though a bit expensive. Centralized location Mid night big order process allowed that only not very life work balance cons.

Pros

Staff welfare & benefits

Cons

Month / quarter end mid night big orders received

Productive, constructive and friendp

Good workplace and peace , constraint free as follow and comply company policy.cooperate and collaborate as a team.Zero harm culture and quality product on time delivery.

Pros

Monthly birthday party

Cons

Working timing( conference meeting base on global time)

Dinâmica, Flexivel, Objetiva

A Instituição Siemens é uma empresa espetacular de se trabalhar, pude aprender normas de boas práticas e conduta de trabalho fazendo com que eu viesse trabalhar por 5 anos e 6 mês tendo ganho 03 ( três ) promoções que agregaram muito valor transformando-me em um profissional de excelência, dentro do escopo logístico. Além das promoções citadas, pude capacitar 03( três ) frentes de trabalho a tornar lideres de equipes, através de treinamentos, reuniões, e avaliações em forma de testes. Sobre minha custodia também tive a honra de poder apresentar para a gerência do setor um estudo de avaliação de otimização de custos, referente ao numero de coletas. Na ocasião tivemos baixa de 40 % do batimento dos fretes. E por último, pude também treinar supervisores que passaram pelo setor, através de tabelas e procedimentos. Obs.: Ate eles criarem o formato de trabalhos deles. Respondi na ausência do coordenadores 04 (quatro ) auditoria externas do setor, tendo obtido a certificação do selo de certificação.

Strong work/ life balance. Good company

Work Life balance and implementation of work from home policy. Good staff well-fare. Check on management integrity including objectives.and channel for reporting into higher management

Pros

Good office location with gym and jogging fidl

Cons

Woill be favoured

Productive & fun company

Learn to be more tactical & innovative at work. Trained to be a good leader to my personnel on site. Given free hand to be independent & decide what is best for the project & company.

Pros

extended health benifits like flexi exercise equipment budget per person.

Interesting

Good culture and work-life balance. Possible lateral and vertical opportunities. However, some positions may be too specialized that it stifles career growth.

Safe working culture

During 7 year of tenure I had very good experience in BHS system under Customer Service department. what I observed that we have to be active and vigilant in the field during operation & maintenance due to automation. I get much training from company to achieve the target with safe working environment, and how to do the work under pressure. Company having very good protocol system to connect with the management, but due to over work pressure difficult to approach. The most enjoyable part of the job is great team work and determination, last but not the least salary on time.

Hierarchical Company

Hierarchical Company. Opportunities to grow. Good place for people at senior positions. Culture is okay. Salary just at par with market or even less.!

Interesting to work in this company.

This Company is very open for job discussions. During the course of working, I get to learn new things (especially computer-related matters). Free discussions for job improvements. Work-wise is very rushing and need to really plan your time in order to finish the required works for the day.

Productive and professional workspace

Gain insightful experience from the internship in Siemens. Met and talked to a lot of experienced professionals here. Good work-life balance with flexible working hour

Good engineering company

Good engineering company;wide area to learn new technologies; work - life balance initiated. Multi cultural, equal opportunities provided to all employees.

Entrepreneur environment

As long as the management believe in you. You can plan your schedule by your own along with adequate reporting. It's entreprenuer environment I would describe in the business unit I was with.

Een vertrouwbare bedrijf

Een vertrouwbare bedrijf met financieel achtergrond

I had a good experience in Siemens with onshore and offshore project while I was contract job at Siemens at 1 and half years. I could learn new specification and standards with deferent project..

Professional but bureacratic

My first exposure to global market meeting all kinds of professionals and detailed workflow. Hardest part of the job mainly on convincing management on Asia customer requirement versus European expectation.

Pros

Move market freely

Cons

management do not listen too much

Siemens is an excellent company to work with.

Siemens is an excellent company to work with. It has a competitive and an excellent Compliance program. The management need to have a good foresight in appointing the right and capable managers.

Pros

A competitive MNC

Cons

Managers need to have a right mindset in working for the company. Too much politics

SMT placement systems

Munich, worldwide customer support, Project management for new machine generation, working closely together with R&D. Singapore, building up same production factory as in Munich

Pros

Top 500

Cons

non

The best company in SIngapore

We have flexible time here I learned that being a good engineer and being nice to your users are rewarding Yes Manager is definitely has a leadership here, and being helpful too Workshop Culture is balanced, Work and Play The most difficult still the same those demanding users and the most interesting part is your first time to attend a VIP user and you will be surprised that they are easier to managed and help, rather than their staff. :)

Pros

a very good company, generous in bonuses

Cons

demanding users

Qa qc

Siemens is one of the leading company, i was worked at johor bahru RAPID project. it is so good to working with siemens. Very good management. Thanks.

Challenging cultural environment in APAC

The biggest challenge in APAC was the cultural difference between this continent and Europe, and to explain this to the management back in Germany. Things are done in a different way. Personal contact with the client, the decision process and the more hands on with the team and client was sometimes difficult to explain and get acceptance for. Beside winning contract the most rewarding was to experience the change in peoples attitude to the APAC continent and to see the multi-cultural really work in the team.

Pros

Beside winning contracts, to see the difference in cultural work.

Cons

Lack off seasons.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Siemens. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9K
3.6K
1.7K

• Siemens
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?