Siloso Beach Resort

Siloso Beach Resort Employee Reviews

Singapore6 reviews

The company is a great place to work

The workload given to me is manageable, I am happy to learn how a company helps to ensure environmental sustainability in practice and since they employ the differently-abled I am happy to see how they work with them. The hardest part of the job is the communication barrier when dealing with people from overseas but I manage to overcome it well. Overall I feel it is a good place to work.

Fun environment

Allow me to learn new things. Following the SOP of the whole hotel. Learning new things everyday. Prefer to look for new working environment and improve myself.

reviews

Understand your product well, manage customers and provide rightful information to ensure their best stay in the hotel. provide the best service we can.

Fun workplace

I have an memorable experience there, I have learn to provide the best service for customer and understand the hotel operation. Furthermore, I have experience in Housekeeping work.

Good and interesting place

Firstly i wanna following my passion being a waiter I have good skill and experienced. I was working at the hotel 3 and 4 stars. I would like to work here long time

Pros

Free luch

Cons

Yes i can do long hours

Eco friendly work place

An SME extablishment, a great place to work for. A very good place to learn new skills. Flexible employer. Instantly recognized by every colleague, as the company has a very small group of employees. Work performance are acknowledged promptly.

Pros

free meal, shuttle service

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Siloso Beach Resort. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Siloso Beach Resort
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?