Simplex Infrastructures Limited

Simplex Infrastructures Limited Employee Reviews

Good to work, except irregular salary

Irregular salary, weak management policy, HR department not empowered to take decision,. Lowvlevelvof coordination between head office and site office.

Pros

Good colleagues

Cons

Mismanagement

Lot. of pressure

forget your life. it is difficult to survive in 30 days work on site. learning opportunities are there. but lot. of physical stress. nonwork culture.

Pros

learning opportunity

Bangalore

Good Team and facility also very good as per position and good take care of staff need to be implemented for staff monthly salary to be done by timely , site level admin / hr to be need implemented

Cons

The company is excellent for those who are working in this company. Accomodation, food quality, is good.

I would like to refer some of my friend to work in simplex . around Three years i have worked in this organization. Staff welfare , working hours, are OK.

The great company in India

I am very much thankful to giving me the chance of great organisation. Very nice company Good human beingsGreat work culture Thanks all Please chance again

Pros

Conveyance

Cons

No fix timeline

A familiar work place

salary is not on timelot of experience earnedmanagement is very good & helpful all time support from another collogues friendly atmospherehard work is must

Pros

free accomodation

Cons

time is no bar

All dept. Experience

Intese labour based job mean more man power involve than machinery, reporting system is very old, very less of new technology, no automation, will not deduct your salary if you are one or two hour late for 2 or 3 day in month

Pros

all kind of experience

Cons

more working hour less pay no increment and no response from top management

Worse

Very bad management with very worst work culture, no discipline. Its right now situation is worse than titanic. Only 3 Or 4 projects may be left. Do not join now.

Good Work Culture

You have to do Job with Lot of Planning & Time in hand tpo overcome all obstructs to start activity. If You want to learn Job procedure & make Yourself, very good options.

Pros

Family Atmosphere

Cons

Financial Limitation

Civil and mechanical construction,

Delivered a valuable contribution to enhancing the safety culture in the most prestigious projects of the region which were but not limited to SIL Company.

Family environment but salary problem.

How to survive without salary ,management is very poor,workplace culture is friendly.without asking about salary you have to work.

Pros

Family accomodation, medical

Cons

Salary problem.

Average work output, Disoriented, Delay in Salary payments, Tough exit

Simplex Infrastructures management was good about a decade ago but drastically has turned worst thereafter. Not a good company anymore for honest workaholics.

Pros

Exposure to learn new things

Cons

horrible work culture, worst attitude towards staff by senior management

Worked with feelings like a human

I have worked with M/s Simplex Infrastructure Limited, It is a well known construction company. Not only me, my all colleagues felt very happy to work

Pros

Vehicle provided in weekend for visit any part of UAE

Ok good

Good company but salary is not time to time that's problem of all staff.No job secure for longer however I feel not so good not so bad.Recent days salary pending 3 months of worker.

work flow or culture is very poor

overall management policy is very poor work culture depends on hod no proper work distribution as well as work analysis employee salary due more than 3 months

Pros

Pantry available

Cons

Best company to work and learn about construction industry

Best company I have ever worked. But Due to poor management company went bust. Project is controlled by the coordinator who has not the relevant experience for that project. Lack of competant employes at project site. This is big problem for the company and so they failed to complete the project in time. Hence almost every project went in loss.

Very bad experience

My pf is still balance with the company. Salary used to come 3 months delay. Poor management. Uppper management is very bad. No one wants to hear or solve things.

As you can see in some companies have their pros and coms. So my job is a good job and I get much support there. The staff there is very good. I had learnt a lot there and I am grateful to my boss.

Cordial and Relaxed atmosphere but no challenge.

It has been a very long journey indeed. Obviously I learnt quite a lot from the organisation and got a huge exposure on Material Management & financial accounting. I did enjoy my tenure here.

Over a year my salary is not paid

Science I am working from 2006 in this company and have but my salary is due from Feb 2019 as and now it is April 2020 it is very frustrating, I am unable to pay my house rent and my children's School and college fee My all savings has vanished and now I am unable to handle my house hold expenses

Challenges Accepted

I had a very good experience, working with my superiors,and I had passion on my work . I want to change the company because to overcome the Financial situation in present society

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Simplex Infrastructures Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Simplex Infrastructures Limited