I would say to be yourself. You'll be unable to fake your personality so if you wouldn't make it it might also be a good sign for you.
The interviewers were mostly looking out for personalities. Vibrant, youthful, positive, confident people. In the beginning I assumed its just for the face of the company, then i realised you need to be confident in this line of work. In times of pressure, safety, security and times where you need to take charge. They look for critical thinking and most questions they ask for example you do not offer Pepsi onboard but the passengers asks for it, you do not just say no but offer a range of alternatives.
Apply through 'Careers' section on website
- What should you wear to an interview at Singapore Airlines?7 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Singapore Airlines?4 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Singapore Airlines?4 people answered
- Does Singapore Airlines require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does…4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Singapore Airlines?3 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Singapore Airlines?3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Singapore Airlines? What are the steps al…3 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Singapore Airlines? How many vacation days do you get per year a…2 people answered
- How are the working hours at Singapore Airlines?2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Singapore Airlines?One person answered