Singapore Airlines

Singapore Airlines Employee Reviews

Singapore217 reviews
I am proud to be an ex cabin crew of the famous Singapore Airlines. Trainings were beneficial and gave me an insight of what to expect when I go onboard the aircraft. i met passengers from all walks of life. I enjoy the travelling, meeting many different people, listening to their stories, and appreciate how some senior crews were so selfless in sharing their experiences.
Working in SIA provides me exceptional skills in service excellence, a self-reliant voice, and has trained me with immaculate grooming to hold myself up to confidently face the world with a smile.
Benefits and experience are very good.
At the end of the day, one will become a

polished, patient and well groomed person.. one gets to travel and get paid at the same time.
Pros
Travel as you earn
Cons
Once in a while you meet a nasty passenger and you jus feel like blowing up!
If you like being able to bring your family on a trip overseas once a year then this company is for you. Medical benefits are good and work life balance is also great.
You learn a lot on and out of the job which is really rare. You get a good work life balance and you're exposed to the different cultures and understand the different behaviours of different nationalities. It exposes you to more than just your desk.
Pros
You get to travel
Cons
Takes a toll on your mental health
A company which cares, a lot for his employer. Offers you lots of opportunity to develop and improve ones qualities Gives you support through your career with them.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Long Hours
Singapore Airlines is one of the best companies anyone can ever work in! It nurtures its employees to be constantly current and valid in the ever changing world. It has a very good balance of work and play with the many activities one can invest his / her time on and its unique culture will always be deep embedded in their employees even after they have left. Singapore Airlines has the capacity to provenly produce high quality workers.
A fun and good experience. Get to travel and learn other people culture and meeting new group of colleagues every flight. Definetly not a long term career for me.
I like working there as it is fun. I get to travel around the world as well. The salary was not too bad, it is enough to cover my daily expenses. I have learned about teamwork and working efficiently.
A career that allows one to travel worldwide and great exposure to different cultures. Wholesome experience and you determine how you want to make the most out of it.
Pros
Exposure to various cultures.
Cons
Odd hours.
Working with passengers all over the world, crews from Malaysia, Thailand, Japan, Korea, Indonesia, China and Taiwan is part of my job. This can be pretty challenging yet fun at the same time. Only if you have a outgoing personality, then you will be able to enjoy and love this job.
Experienced different kind of cultures.
Managed to know passengers with different kind of feelings towards the flights.

It is also most importantly about the Flight Safety.
Very professional organization. Enable me to pick up new skills throughout my service at Singapore Airlines. A good, proper and positive working environment.

The most enjoyable part of the job is to be able to meet people from all walks of life. Every day is a learning day for me.

The company strongly encourage and promoting work-life balance which is a very important factor.
I was satisfied with payment. No jobs can offer that much salary on your first year of working. You must be mentally and physically strong to work as canin crew.
Alot of Pros to working in SIA, such as traveling, Good pay, Some nice crew. However there are some difficult people to work with and difficult customers as well. The night shifts are tough on the body (mostly night shifts) and the hours can be long. Workplace culture is such that seniority is taken very seriously and there can be quite abit of bullying
Being a flight attendant lets you learn many things, from first aid, to saving lives, to how to deal with difficult passengers. On top of that even customer service.
Singapore Airline is a productive environment to work in. Management knows how to delegate satff the work load. Though at times the job can be time sensitive, it is an overall condusive environment to work in.
If u wana have good experience and excel in working with multinational company Singapore I airline is a good start. Great working experience, good management team
Learning new cultures and different walks of life of people from all over the world was very exciting. Being able to explore the world and you work to travel is amazing. However, some crew are quite difficult to work/please at times and even passengers too, which is part and parcel of working in the customer service industry
Highly organized, procedural, and professional organization with a lot of scope for initiative. Equipment is the best and management is supportive of staff who act in the company's best interest.
Structured management.
- Ensure all are treated fairly

Interesting day at work.

- Every flight is a different flight to expect

Workplace Culture.

- Diversity

- Hierarchy
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Singapore Airlines. Our community is ready to answer.