Singapore Airlines
Singapore Airlines Employee Review

professional and excellence working environment

March 17, 2020
Very professional organization. Enable me to pick up new skills throughout my service at Singapore Airlines. A good, proper and positive working environment.

The most enjoyable part of the job is to be able to meet people from all walks of life. Every day is a learning day for me.

The company strongly encourage and promoting work-life balance which is a very important factor.
September 22, 2020
CABIN CREW (Current Employee) - Singapore
The culture is hierarchichal and demanding. However, if you get the hang of things, such as knowing what to say, do and be in uniform, I think you will enjoy this job thoroughly. Also, this job gives you time to think about your life. Compared to a 9 to 5, you do have more time on your own in Singapore or in a foreign land. A lot of time to learn about yourself.
Pros
The salary is good
Cons
The work hours is erratic, the relationships are fast paced
September 15, 2020
Cabin Crew (Current Employee) - Singapore
I have learnt a lot from Singapore Airlines, really thankful for giving me this opportunities to gain knowledge and experiences, and meet so many different peoples. Is the best place ever that taught me to be more confident, read minds, and step out of my comfort zone and explore more about myself. Although this journey are shorter than I expected, but definitely is the most beautiful memories ever.
August 27, 2020
Flight Attendant (Current Employee) - Singapore
Singapore Airlines is a great employer, focused on employee welfare as well as customer service and retention. The working environment is one which encourages constant up upgrading and developing a good working culture.