Singapore Airlines
Singapore Airlines Employee Review

Establish and A People Developer

April 27, 2020
A company which cares, a lot for his employer. Offers you lots of opportunity to develop and improve ones qualities Gives you support through your career with them.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Long Hours
July 1, 2020
Benefits and experience are very good.
At the end of the day, one will become a

polished, patient and well groomed person.. one gets to travel and get paid at the same time.
Pros
Travel as you earn
Cons
Once in a while you meet a nasty passenger and you jus feel like blowing up!
April 1, 2020
Same roleSame location
Flight Steward (Current Employee) - Singapore
I like working there as it is fun. I get to travel around the world as well. The salary was not too bad, it is enough to cover my daily expenses. I have learned about teamwork and working efficiently.
April 21, 2017
It was a very productive 10 years of experience with lots of opportunity to develop additional skill set. In Singapore Airlines, I have acquired a good ability in managing customer profiles of all sorts as they are literally from all around the world. I have developed through this job, a skill for identifying very individualistic needs depending on every individual background and origin of preference. The working culture is sometimes long and strenuous but it aims to maximize every aspect of productivity in an individual. I admit that it can sometimes be very challenging but at the end of the obstacle lies a very fulfilling outcome and progression.

- The colleagues are an extremely social and interactive bunch of cohort. They place a big emphasis on teamwork and camaraderie.

- The management mean business. They set high goals for everyone to constantly push us to achieve greater heights at all times. At the end of the day it was company that is very positive and focus at all times on productivity.
Pros
Free travel around the world, extra annual holidays, meals, laundry, transport and accomodation provided.
Cons
Work on weekends and public holidays.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Singapore Airlines. Our community is ready to answer.