Singapore Airlines
Singapore Airlines Employee Review

a gd experience

April 16, 2020
A fun and good experience. Get to travel and learn other people culture and meeting new group of colleagues every flight. Definetly not a long term career for me.
February 9, 2018
Same role
Responsible for the safety and comfort of passengers.
Doing routine safety checks before take off.

Welcoming passengers as they board the plane and helping them find their seats.

Attending pre-flight briefings.

Helping passengers load and also unload luggage from the overhead lockers.

Making sure that the aeroplane is clean and tidy before passengers come on board.

Prior to take off making sure all passengers have their seat belts on.

Demonstrating to the safety procedures to follow in an emergency situation.

Contributing to a passenger's in-flight experience.

Promoting the sale of duty-free products.

Serving meals and drinks to the passengers throughout the flight.

Dealing with difficult passengers & situations politely but firmly.
Pros
Travel/Adapting to new things
Cons
Long hours/Culture/Sacrifice
January 2, 2017
Same roleSame location
Singapore airline is the dream spaces, all the stewardess I saw them always with charming smile and confidence. I like the way they are talking, smiling and being patiently serve there guess, I hope I can become one of them.
April 21, 2017
It was a very productive 10 years of experience with lots of opportunity to develop additional skill set. In Singapore Airlines, I have acquired a good ability in managing customer profiles of all sorts as they are literally from all around the world. I have developed through this job, a skill for identifying very individualistic needs depending on every individual background and origin of preference. The working culture is sometimes long and strenuous but it aims to maximize every aspect of productivity in an individual. I admit that it can sometimes be very challenging but at the end of the obstacle lies a very fulfilling outcome and progression.

- The colleagues are an extremely social and interactive bunch of cohort. They place a big emphasis on teamwork and camaraderie.

- The management mean business. They set high goals for everyone to constantly push us to achieve greater heights at all times. At the end of the day it was company that is very positive and focus at all times on productivity.
Pros
Free travel around the world, extra annual holidays, meals, laundry, transport and accomodation provided.
Cons
Work on weekends and public holidays.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Singapore Airlines. Our community is ready to answer.