Singapore Airlines
Singapore Airlines Employee Review

Payment was good

March 16, 2020
I was satisfied with payment. No jobs can offer that much salary on your first year of working. You must be mentally and physically strong to work as canin crew.
September 15, 2020
Cabin Crew (Current Employee) - Singapore
I have learnt a lot from Singapore Airlines, really thankful for giving me this opportunities to gain knowledge and experiences, and meet so many different peoples. Is the best place ever that taught me to be more confident, read minds, and step out of my comfort zone and explore more about myself. Although this journey are shorter than I expected, but definitely is the most beautiful memories ever.
August 27, 2020
Flight Attendant (Current Employee) - Singapore
Singapore Airlines is a great employer, focused on employee welfare as well as customer service and retention. The working environment is one which encourages constant up upgrading and developing a good working culture.
April 21, 2017
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) - Singapore, SG
It was a very productive 10 years of experience with lots of opportunity to develop additional skill set. In Singapore Airlines, I have acquired a good ability in managing customer profiles of all sorts as they are literally from all around the world. I have developed through this job, a skill for identifying very individualistic needs depending on every individual background and origin of preference. The working culture is sometimes long and strenuous but it aims to maximize every aspect of productivity in an individual. I admit that it can sometimes be very challenging but at the end of the obstacle lies a very fulfilling outcome and progression.

- The colleagues are an extremely social and interactive bunch of cohort. They place a big emphasis on teamwork and camaraderie.

- The management mean business. They set high goals for everyone to constantly push us to achieve greater heights at all times. At the end of the day it was company that is very positive and focus at all times on productivity.
Pros
Free travel around the world, extra annual holidays, meals, laundry, transport and accomodation provided.
Cons
Work on weekends and public holidays.