Singapore Eye Research Institute

Singapore Eye Research Institute Employee Reviews

Productive and fun

There are many advantages of working here. The main advantage for me is the team. Everyone is genuinely so supportive and wants the business to do well and succeed.The environment is a productive and fun place. Everyone has a collaborative mind.

Start up environment good for learning

Environment good for learning and challenging start-up kind of environment which is helpful if you have passion on the work you are doing which are mainly health impacts

Very nice colleagues from different level and expertise

Fun working with variety of characters from different levels. Fast paced but manageable. Management backup on new policies and new ideas are important.

Pros

Very nice people everywhere

Cons

Low pay for my role

Managed clinical data using a specialized software for end users.

- Maintained validity of research data by utilizing Red Cap software to efficiently capture and clean data inputs. - Suggested certain changes to software system by categorizing further data requirements on a particular study and enriched the quality of stored clinical/research data.

Job in SERI is satifaction

Majority of my work is on data entries, filing ,and checking daily. middle of the month I have to issue cheque for around 200-250 for vendors. Petty cash is issue once a month, hardest part of the job is to key in monthly manpower into GL system, and need to telly with the summary report. I enjoy data entry job in the office.

Great place for research related work

It is a good workplace if you wish to go into a research industry, as there will be many opportunities to work with PIs and research work from all over the world, in the field of ophthalmology.

Making phone calls and house visits to hit target numbers

Work according to a weekly schedule that indicates days we stay in office to make calls or go out for house visits. Learnt that the best way to maintain a healthy working relation with everyone is to be open about any issues.

Pros

Great team to work with.

Cons

No personal workstation.

Great learning place for young research professional

This is a great place for young professional to get experience in clinical research. As a non profit organisation, manpower and resource may be constrained at time, hence it provides great chance to stretch your ability and diversify your skill set. The employer also provides sponsorship for employee to pursuit further education.

Pros

Challenging, learning opportunity

Cons

conservative, low-no incentive/bonus

Fun work place and a great oppotunity to learn

I get to learn and experience a lot in this company. I was able to communicate effectively with my boss and fellow staffs. As a supervisor, though managing the staff was a little tough, I get to meet new staffs and enjoyed providing assistance.

Pros

Opportunity to learn

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Singapore Eye Research Institute. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Singapore Eye Research Institute Reviews by Location

• Singapore Eye Research Institute
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?