Singapore General Hospital
Singapore General Hospital Employee Review

Emergency Nursing Skills

January 3, 2019
*SGH ED sees an average of 300 to 500 patients a day, its always busy but teamwork has always been the key to treat patient promptly which is our utmost priority *I have learned Emergency Nursing skills including management of patients in Emergency Cardiac Care Unit *Management is doing their best to treat all the employee fairly and give importance on employee's professional growth *Dealing with multiple nursing task lists *Witnessing how my patients improve with the prompt intervention rendered in ED
June 18, 2018
Same role
Neonatal Nurse (Current Employee) - Outram
I enjoy interacting, empowering the parents to take care of their infants. I truly love having such privilege to be nursing these newborn babies, and assisting mothers to adjust with breastfeeding, bathing and care for baby. My nurse manager always open the opportunities to further studies, and I am thankful for that. Due to family commitments, and the need for office hours, the shift hours is the hardest part of this job. Given my experience in the wards, I hope to explore other aspects of healthcare as well. Hence, I need to find a new job in the healthcare industry which is able to allow me to work office hours.
Cons
Shift Work
October 19, 2017
Same roleSame location
Enrolled Nurse (Current Employee) - Singapore
Fun to work at times. Dealing with unreasonable,difficult, demanding and violent people is the hardest part of the job, but quite manageable as I've had 5 years of experience there in a medical ward which consists of 5 discipline, Gastro, Endo, DIM, Rhuemato and Psychiatric. The most enjoyed is the teamwork and the thank yous, appreciations and blessings from the patients.
Pros
Fun, Teamwork, Appreciations.
Cons
Long hours, Teamwork in ganging up against the innocent sometimes.
March 3, 2017
Same role
Nurse (Current Employee) - Outram Park
Grateful for the job and the working environment, my first and only job for the past 10 years. I am very interested to explore other jobs as persuading my dream if there's an opportunity.
Pros
Good medical benefits
Cons
Workload heavy