Singapore General Hospital
View all Singapore General Hospital reviews

Singapore General Hospital

Singapore General Hospital Employee Review

fast paced working environment

Everyday is a busy day. A typical day at work can be very noisy and busy. We can assist about 500 patients on average. I have learned that each and every patients has their own needs. Some can be of a nasty patients while others can be very understanding. Sometimes, I feel that the hardest part of the job is following the doctor's speed. Not only I have to do the paper work but also change the paper sheet after every patient after each examination. Lastly, I love the job because of my friends I meet. And some patients are nice and they put a smile on my face and so will I.

Pros

Some occasions, Doctors will give us a treat

Cons

Unfairness in deligating of workload.

Same roleSame location

SGH is a GREAT place to work!

However, A&E Department is a place with toxic staff. DO NOT JOIN them as a PSA at A&E (toxic staff especially Filipinos and Malaysians). When they work, they will bang their drawers hard, slam their pens on the counter, do not greet you as a colleague. Some of the team leaders behave unprofessionally but being hard to find replacements, such staff are still retained due to their "knowledge" at work. However, do apply for other departments such as SOC, Wards or Non-Clinical Departments like Business Office. They have wonderful staff there. Apply for PSA at A&E at your own peril.

Pros

SGH is an established organisation with sound system in place.
Same role

Excellent

Different division pay different starting pay for same entry level. The team of workers are passionate and co operative. Every second at work is really work alone.
Same roleSame location

Fun place to work

As i worked in SGH in Transplant Ctr for 5 years, I im also crossed trained in different discipline such as - Pre & PostTransplant -Vascular Surgery -Diabetes & Endocrinology -Dermatology -Hematology -Osteoporosis Clinic -Gastro clinic -Liver transplant Clinic

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Singapore General Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Singapore General Hospital Reviews by Location

• Singapore General Hospital
  • fast paced working environment