Singapore General Hospital
View all Singapore General Hospital reviews

Singapore General Hospital

Singapore General Hospital Employee Review

great experience

- Acute setting In-charge Nurse, patient care management to assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care for patients specially with Renal condition and undergoing Renal replacement therapy with collaboration with other medical profession. Rotated in a Multidisciplinary area including Medical, Surgical, and Rehabilitation ward as a competent charge Nurse. Performed variety of procedure, medication administration, IV therapy, and monitor patient progress. Develop discharge plan and maintain charts and documentation. Provide coordinated & effective nursing care, patient/family health & nutrition education, demonstrate adequate knowledge and skills to supervise junior staff.

Same roleSame location

Good workplace but pay is not enough to meet cost of living.

Good workplace but pay is not enough to meet cost of living.SGH supports in every aspect including taking courses and advancing the career, but the pay is not enough to support a family in Singapore.
Same roleSame location

Stressful environment, good opportunity to learn as exposure is great.

The turnover in my department was really high, new staff are not supported. If you are willing to suck it up and stay, you will learn a lot. You will become a better nurse for sure but probably a jaded, burnt out one.

Pros

good pay

Cons

short breaks, overworking people
Same roleSame location

Looking for staff nurse job

I have working experience for 4 years in medical ward. I'm willing to any kind of discipline. During working period I'm went for course and training. I'm guide students.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Singapore General Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Singapore General Hospital Reviews by Location

• Singapore General Hospital
  • great experience
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?