Singapore General Hospital
View all Singapore General Hospital reviews

Singapore General Hospital

Singapore General Hospital Employee Review

No comment

Basically the SGH is very good and nice place to work. However I am not very satisfied with my management as I felt there is not an equal attention given to all the staff. There is some favours happening here. I need an happy working environment, however I failed to get it here in call centre.

Pros

no benefit

Cons

management problem

Same role

SGH is a GREAT place to work!

However, A&E Department is a place with toxic staff. DO NOT JOIN them as a PSA at A&E (toxic staff especially Filipinos and Malaysians). When they work, they will bang their drawers hard, slam their pens on the counter, do not greet you as a colleague. Some of the team leaders behave unprofessionally but being hard to find replacements, such staff are still retained due to their "knowledge" at work. However, do apply for other departments such as SOC, Wards or Non-Clinical Departments like Business Office. They have wonderful staff there. Apply for PSA at A&E at your own peril.

Pros

SGH is an established organisation with sound system in place.

Excellent

Different division pay different starting pay for same entry level. The team of workers are passionate and co operative. Every second at work is really work alone.

Fun place to work

As i worked in SGH in Transplant Ctr for 5 years, I im also crossed trained in different discipline such as - Pre & PostTransplant -Vascular Surgery -Diabetes & Endocrinology -Dermatology -Hematology -Osteoporosis Clinic -Gastro clinic -Liver transplant Clinic

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Singapore General Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Singapore General Hospital Reviews by Location