Singapore General Hospital Employee Reviews in Bukit MerahReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 127 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Basically the SGH is very good and nice place to work. However I am not very satisfied with my management as I felt there is not an equal attention given to all the staff. There is some favours happening here. I need an happy working environment, however I failed to get it here in call centre.
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Singapore General Hospital reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Singapore General Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 127 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Singapore General Hospital
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Singapore General Hospital?11 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Singapore General Hospital?6 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Singapore General Hospital?5 people answered
- How are the working hours at Singapore General Hospital?4 people answered
- What is the Singapore General Hospital employee discount?4 people answered
- Does Singapore General Hospital require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background ch…4 people answered
- May I ask one question? In Singapore , very difficult to get a pharmacy technician job for foreign t…3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Singapore General Hospital?3 people answered
- What benefits does Singapore General Hospital offer?One person answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Singapore General Hospital?One person answered