Singapore General Hospital

Singapore General Hospital Employee Reviews for Executive

Executive4 reviews
Singapore4 reviews

Dependent on dept you work in

Overall a great place to work. Certain dept have better worklife balance than others. Very slow career progression. As its a big company, there are alot of red tapes for any initiative.

Great place to work at

Great place to work at, busy and constantly being challenged. There is never a dull moment. Colleagues are great although due to legacy, you need to be sensitive of the unwritten 'rules'.

a nice place to learn about healthcare industry

I have learned to manage project and interact with internal and external clients. Colleagues seldom to communicate with each other as we are very busy and focus on the internal and external clients within the hospital. The difficult part of the job is too much paper works, the most enjoyable part is the work life balance, a time for work and a time of our own family.

Stable company, but no staff interaction or doesnt go out together for a break to know each other.

Stable company, but no staff interaction. They always focus on works don't have any chance to go out togethter to chill and get to know well each other.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Singapore General Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Singapore General Hospital
  • Executive
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?