Singapore General Hospital

Singapore General Hospital Employee Reviews for Pharmacy Technician

Pharmacy Technician4 reviews
Singapore4 reviews

productive workplace

It was a good opportunity to be part of Singapore General Hospital. I have gained and enhanced my knowledge and skills in Pharmacy line. SGH provides good benefits for the employees.

Pros

good benefits

Cons

stressful environment

Nice working experience

The typical day includes picking and packing of medications, dispensing medications under pharmacist supervision, topping up medication stocks, did ward top-up, handled registration and etc. I have learned a lot there which helps with my school work and for my own study. The people there are very nice and helpful. Made a lot of friends during the short period of time I was there.

co workers

I have gained a lot of friends from this company and remained my friends eventhough I am not working there anymore.A lot of different people you will meet.

Fun to work with my friends but tiring.

The job is more on operating the automation machines that will serve the admitted patients. Lesser work-life balance, since we may work 13-14 days straight in most of the schedule. Our night shift is 13.5 hours per night in 7 nights straight. It is indeed a learning institution. As one of the seniors in our department, I am In-charge of the daily operations in the pharmacy. I am one of the trainers to new staffs. I also learn how to amend discrepancies when it comes to charging/billing to patients. We are also knowledgeable in dispensing to patients.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Singapore General Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Singapore General Hospital