What I've come to know that Singapore Indian Development Association openly accept views and opinions for better achievement of mission and enhancement of vision of the association.
There are gossips. sometimes the job scope is not very well communicated.
Professional management and allow staff to give their opinions for organisation's development. The organisation follows its values and moving forward to its vision and mission. All activities for staff also was prepared based on the values and ensure everyone are on the same mode.
- What is the interview process like at Singapore Indian Development Association?3 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Singapore Indian Development Association?One person answered
- Can we differentiate Tenses in English into 51 types?
- Why there is very little research work in English Grammar?
- Why are we opting cookie cultured approach in teaching of Grammar in English?
- What type of role do you prefer and work for better understanding of English Language at Global leve…