Singapore Post

Singapore Post Employee Reviews

Singapore49 reviews

Not too bad as contract job

Overall I would say the experience working at Singpost as novel & pleasant cos it’s the only postal services company. My colleagues were a mishmash of local & foreign people. Quite a fair bit of foreigners.

Happy workplace all worker like a family

I give 99 marks to singpost because have a good workplace and friendly bosses. They were responsible to afford all cost during the pandemic period with give a comfort place to living.

Not a place where you can progress once rhe middle management dislike or not able to take in advise from the ground level personnel.

Please skip & join other courier company.Not a place to grow, too much negativity & nonsensical work attitude with DEMANDS that you to put your life & others at risk.

Pros

Nearby food ctr

Cons

Too many to list

My review

This is one of the good company that you can work with. They will give you good benefits. The surrounding also not very stressful. You can plan your future financial after work here for a very long time.

Not worth it

Manual intensive Expect workers to work to the bone Not keeping up with the times Losing to private couriers even though they are a postal service provider Joke of a company

Trying to be a fun workplace

A lot of fun activities that encourage healthy lifestyles and give back to the society. Promote continuous learning & training. Good food around the Paya Lebar area.

Pros

Encourage healthy lifestyles

Cons

A confused management team

It was great to work with cheerful seniors and experienced customer service officers

I was employed as a temporary employee to work with Singapost through a recruitment agency. Hence, the process of getting the job was short. Upon, stepping into Singapost's job culture and work environment I did realize how exhaustive the job can be, but my job was relatively simple as compared to my senior staff who have worked for a very long time.

Not bad

Working at this company can meet all sort of people there, and their charater too.The superviser are very nice and sometime they are very nasty also to the courier.

Pros

Staf comm

Cons

Ot

Fun and productive

Working with singapore post need physically fit because it involve sorting the letters inside and outside and also the package. Workplace culture is good no issue.

Place with work politics

Good location, close to mrt. Timid manager that does't back you up but good and helpful colleagues, most of them. Not really a place for you to learn things.

great

great company to work with. good benefits. you will learn and improve your skills in working as a customer service. i love the human interaction and the satisfaction that comes from helping someone solve a problem.

Pros

good benefits

Cons

working on holidays

there is good people and im enjoy working with them . besides , the salary also good and the bonus also nice

The singaporepost is the best company i have working . There is a lot of nice people and tolerance. Work place is good environment and organised . Salary also owesome . Singapore post is a good company that

Pros

Get cover medical incase anything happen to staff

Cons

Benefits were quite attractive and supportive team members

The benefits given in SP were rather attractive. The workplace culture for the junior level was great, in the sense they are keen to learn, helpful and cooperative. As such, it was my pleasure to have them as my team during my days there.

Work life balance but company has too many red tapes

There are no flexibility in margins in terms of bringing down cost to make the business work. Unfortunately folks are too comfortable in their own area and not willing to expand to learn

Simple but Management wise have alot to improve

Staffs are not well informed on upcoming events or changes to department. Management need to find time to create cohesiveness, set proper direction or goal and yes understand they might be swamped with heavy workload, however it pays to build rapport and check up on staff’s well being to sustain a dynamic workforce. Company has been bleeding with losses from news articles which may result in the reduction of manpower

Pros

Work Environment is OK

Cons

No clear direction or purpose

Colleague very nice feels like work with family

Work as a postal officer , u need to send mail & parcels , received bills , selling concert ticket , western union and so on... Our workplace culture , in every weekend after we finished our work , we will gather to have a lunch before we departure to our house. Most hardest part of the job is , we need to keep patient when we meet some aggressive customer .

Workplace

Well know in management anger. Busy environment Helping one and other Courtesy Understand their need Always listen and focus How important in handling cash

Pros

meeting customer

Weak Culture and leaderships

The people are generally nice however lack of strong leadership and direction. It is difficult to move with each team working in silos. Currently lack of strategic direction.

Singapore Post Limited

Sorting and Processing of Bulk Mail and Packages to customers. Preparation of Cargo to Couriers and Delivery Trucks prior to the Main Singpost Centre

Pros

Coffee Breaks inbetween

Cons

Overtime Work and 6 day work days

Extreme political and self-dependent environment

Culture of company is extreme unbearable, need black & white email acknowledgement to safeguard every words you speak to other colleagues through any communication devices. Result orientated environment, management basically ignore whats happening in workplace. Senior are not willing to teach or do proper handover, yet reprimand you when things are done wrongly, basically only can rely on yourself to learn and get things done.

Enjoyable and relaxing work place

Although a short period with the company, i have learned a lot and really enjoyed the time spent. A typical day at work will include cold calling and account management . I have learned a lot about account servicing, seniors and colleagues were all very helpful.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Singapore Post. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Singapore Post with

• Singapore Post
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?