- workplace culture varies in every department. mine was a stiff, unfriendly, bureaucratic type of culture.
- employee's efficiency and productivity on the job is based upon whether you render extra office hours or not. totally wrong.
- oftentimes, you teach yourself to learn the job. though some colleagues may be willing to help but asking for help slows the team down. you are expected to deliver the "bestest" quality at a lesser amount of time.
- senior folks or those who have been with the company for far too long, are mostly (not all) are like spoiled babies by management and at times are condescending towards the newbies.
- there is professional growth but perhaps not for long term.
good location, learning on the job, some supportive colleagues, nice facilities (gym, canteen with cheap prices, heard there's now a cafe at the lobby)
difficult bosses, lots of bosses, stiff culture, etc.