Singapore Refining Company Private Limited

Singapore Refining Company Private Limited Employee Reviews

Singapore3 reviews

stressful company

company is very stressful with so many levels of approval for simple things like PO/PR approval. They have so many levels of approval that it is making the work counter productive.

Lousy place to work

Unless there is no choice, wld not recommend to work here. Staff are selfish and they bully new staff with little experience. Information is hidden and they are only pointed out when the mistake is evident leaving people with little to react. Politics at all level.

Well-organized management and convenient workplace

It is a pretty huge company in Singapore, a multi-national petroleum company. I like being at work where I can get the opportunity to work with directors and other managers and just treat each other just like the same level as colleagues. We got a wide and spacious pantry/canteen for employees to relax and eat during meal time. The management is well-organized, I never experienced delays in salary and got good deals in increments and other bonuses.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Singapore Refining Company Private Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Singapore Refining Company Private Limited with