Singapore Safety Glass Pte Ltd Careers and Employment
Singapore Safety Glass (SSG®) is a glass fabricating company incorporated in 1989 with the mission to create superior glass solutions through constant innovation that would enhance the well-being of society, and help people live better. We have sought to apply cutting-edge technology coupled with solid research and development (R&D) efforts, to create unique ‘smart glass’ products. SSG® is also the first architectural glass manufacturer in the region to obtain an ISO 9001 certification and to be conferred AS/NZS (Australian Standard / New Zealand Standard) 2208 for safety glass. To-date, we have a portfolio of more than 30 product types, and have more than 1,300 projects in over 20 countries. In light of increasing demand, SSG® has established our subsidiary in Malaysia (SSG Safety Glass Sdn Bhd) to support our core line of fabricated products.
Like this company because this company many2 expireance for safety glass factory. Safety glass very2 important for building and safety for human. Quality very important this glass safety..
- Good work place exposure
- Able to learn and pick up new skills
- Able to work alongside with corporate customers on company projects.
- Workplace culture can be further improved.
operate CNC machine
ensure downline movement in order
assist handling in and out
unstuff and stuff container
operate forklift and vna
racking items once container unstuff for inbound
1) A Pretty Warm (Due to Hot Weather) work place. Because the building is fully glassed.
2) I learned nothing much but the attitude and behavior of how Malaysian works.
3) Favouritism among boss and staff.
4) Purchasing of Hardware and Booking of Local Transport sunch as Lorry, Lorry Crane, etc. Also liaise with Sub-Con on WIP products and Sore when Storekeeper is on MC or On Leave.
5) The hardest part of job is when Storekeeper is MIA. Need to ask production for help because some products need to use fork lift to unload stuff in pallets.
6) The most enjoyable part of the job is when you fulfill and meets to Internal Staff/ Suppliers needs.
Most of the Singaporean goes in and out within couple of months.
Typical Malaysian work place.
Nothing much but only products (Glass).
Internal and External Sub-Con and Production Workers.
Communication with Foreign Workers from India, China, Myamar, etc.
Liaise with Suppliers and Logistics/ Forwarders.
What would you say about your employer?
- Singapore Safety Glass Pte Ltd