Singapore Telecommunications Limited

Singapore Telecommunications Limited Employee Reviews

Singapore81 reviews

Discriminate, unfair treatment from management.

Manager always not support the staff welfare, not approve any leave. no work-life balance.Unfair treatment. Manager do not care about the staff healthcare or personal issues. Always ask to report to work immediately and have doubt on the staff who took sick leave.

Lots of learning opportunities but toxic

Got to learn a lot during my stint there. Exposure to different divisions and departments is high. However, there is hardly any work-life balance and some colleagues are harsh and difficult to work with.

Fun and Good place to learn new things.

Overall, it s good work palce with a great culture. No micromanagement specially in 5G projects.Pros:- New technologies.- Bonus- Work Lif balanceCons:- Average Salary.

Typical isp

Nothing specialabout working at singtel. they pay less comparittively. Dont expect any fancy stuff. Lazy work culture.Every department work in xylos.

Working has been a great experience

Working has been a great experience. The flexibility to work from home or in the office is great for when emergencies pop up in the day to day life. At work, i feel appreciated and that the work im doing has an impact in the company.encourage employees to work on satisfying projects, if you like something that other teams are working on you can also participate. The culture is very open for innovation and freedom!

Encourage friendships and entertainment work place

*A typical day at work is during network outage * I newly learn about robotic process automation (RPA). *Management is well organized with systematic *Workplace culture is always sharing knowledge generously *the hardest part in job is convey information from ground level workers/ onsite person to Tier 2 or Second level team with right message for reduce the down time / Outage. *The most enjoyable part of the job is day by day challenging job. And of course company trip / team building every 3 months once.

A typically structured telecommunications company

Singtel is a typical Telecommunications company that is big and job scopes are well defined. Getting things done is typically slower and process driven, compared to a smaller company.

Challenging and fun

Working at Singtel is always fast paced and challenging. There is always some amount of fun in Singtel Environment. They always encourage free decision making. Singtel strive hard for work life balance.

In general a nice place to work.

Competent team, clear goal, good work-life balance, most managers are easy to work with. Excellent culture, systematic way to start new employees up, good benefits.

Na

Management is bad at giving directions and they are clueless about how to lead digital strate I would not recommend anyone to join. Singtel is not a place for people with good ideas and aspirations.

Na

Singtel has good work balance life style. Have good facilities and benefits for staff. Recognised company. But your security lesser than expected unless have a good performance

Most enjoyable part of the job

Working with really intelligent and dedicated colleagues. The projects that I work on are very interesting which uses the most 'cutting edge' technology - digital has been the buzzword of late.

nice work place

I worked hard and enjoying my job as simple and friendly staff towards my colleagues. they provided high salary with good benefits. Easy to communicate with the people around me

Pros

easy to go home to my home country

Cons

some locals are not friendly

Calls one after another

It is a high-volume call center and expectations for agents AHT and ACW are too high and almost impossible. However, being rewarded constantly as a top agent in the contact center provided gratification and motivation.

Cons

Very low basic salary

Good Place to work with excellent work-life balance

Being one of the major leading player in the telco industry in Asia, Singtel has a very good working culture and environment. My job profile has helped me learn the intricacies of Business decisions and approach any challenge not only from a legal perspective but also apply business considerations and acumen.

Huge organisation with many opportunities but Asian culture

Singtel is huge with many positions out there. It's very diverse since it is so big but at least in my part there's some of what you'd expect in Asian culture - facetime is valued even if not insisted upon for example A lot of redundant work due to internal processes

Stable job

A good place to work till retirement. Salary, benefits and perks are generally good however do not expect to get a parking lot if you drive, take public transport instead.

Productive and clear-cut

Departments have a concise process to follow and communicate effectively to get work done. Meetings are regularly held to discuss ways to improve on processes and changes are implemented quickly. Singtel makes a point to prioritize its customers first. Work is impersonal which is good for productivity.

Pros

Impersonal work

Cons

Short lunches

Productive and Fund Workplace

Seniors are willing to teach to let newbies learn more. Can easily adopt the culture as employees are easily to get along to. Can be more fun if will be in a competitive team where always, you have set new goals as there are coming new projects given.

fun working place

they always motivate the employees by giving some prices and incentives which a great help to achieve sales target. Management will always provide training for new product and to enhance our knowledge and to be more updated on the product and more competitive with our competitors. They conduct team building every year. This will help more to build up a strong relationship among peers.

Pros

free gym, drinks

Good

Good and enjoy while working. It is like a family that co worker is always there to help whenever you needed help in catching uo the sales target that was set for you

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Singapore Telecommunications Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Singapore Telecommunications Limited
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?