Singapore Zoological Gardens

Singapore Zoological Gardens Employee Reviews

Singapore9 reviews

Fun workplace

It is a fun working place with great people with different personality. Got the chance to look face to face with a lion and i wasn't be paid because i am a volunteer. Overall nice to be work at!!

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

at least 8hours

fun workplace

a happy workplace, everyone willing to teach, great experience, learnt so much of people behaviours and how to handle certain situation, customers always right, great friends and bonding and always helping each other

Nice place to work because like the animals and the conducive environment

I feel that the Singapore Zoo is the best Rainforest Zoo in the world. The zookeepers stimulate the animals by using their natural habitat. Singapore zoo do not use cages to let the animals feel like a natural habitat.

Pros

Natural habitat for animals and very impressive

Cons

Opening hours too short

Workplace for enjoyment

Work at the Zoo is usually the same day in day out. There is not much room for growth if you do not work in the industry for a long period of time as advancements in skills are only provided to full time/senior staff. However it is enjoyable being a part time worker as you are moved around various departments in the Zoo and you get to learn how to care for a wider variety of animal species.

fun and productive

Good working relationship with colleagues and love working with the animals. I did animal shows with different species of animals and domesticated animals.

Pros

lunch is free

Cons

a bit long hours

Good place to work,free lunch.

I start my day doing morning check. I oversee different species of Animals. I have learn very much in taking care of Animals. There should be more transparency between Bosses and ground staff. I can not be more happier than spending time with the animals.

Pros

free lunch and uniform.

Cons

too many restrictions.

Great environment and benefits are good

Great environment as you are in touch with nature, wild animals and you get free meals. Most colleagues are great too but there are many different depts and constant hiring due to lack of retention by management. Overall great expereince

Pros

nature, animals and free meal

Cons

management style

Good place to learn from ground up

Tough environment to work in but I have learned a lot from working with people of different backgrounds and it has helped contribute to character building.

Productive and fun place to work

I used to think that there was one best solution to a problem, but I've learned that that kind of thinking limits the possibility of great success. The best part is your working in a place with Green environment.

Pros

Free lunch and Transportation

Cons

No 13th month pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Singapore Zoological Gardens. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Singapore Zoological Gardens with