SingHealth

SingHealth Employee Reviews

Singapore12 reviews
Work can get hectic at times, but the people are very supportive and helpful. Management allows and encourages creatively when you have an idea and would like to execute it.
My time with Company has been, on the whole, satisfying and productive, for quite a while. But as time went by, it become less and less satisfied with the work situation. The direction of the group in which I work, and the methods of accomplishing them have made it increasingly difficult to feel I’m contributing enough.
Doctors and surgeons are placed in priority, no recognition of back-end staff work. Bad time management and communication from the leader. No career progression as a full timer.
Working in Singhealth is like one big family. We help each other out in the course of our work and can discuss issues as/when it arises with Superiors.
Pros
Assist Clients of the hospital and seeing their outlook improve, due to better health and social engagement.
Cons
Having to walk outside in the heat of the day.
Quite a inflexible environment. Quite nice bosses. No on the job training.you need to help yourself. Needs more motivational personals with real good intentions
Pros
Medical benefit
Cons
I worked with this company for a short term yet never least they been my plus point to teach me what is team work about and working together with these team how to co manage our work and patient as well
Due to the size of the organisation and the various departments, specialities, a variety of experience can be gained at this organisation. The reasons people work here can be very inspiring as well.
it's a government organization and very good for work. people are friendly and ready for help. they are very planned and patient centric .
Pros
systemetic
Cons
noting
SingHealth has made my very first job a rather interesting and memorable experience where I was able to do what I love, planning for events and meet new people, all in one place.
normal office hour , routine job but supportive co-workers.
Pros
supportive co woker
Cons
• Plans, organizes and coordinates the workflow of each of the studies
Department is in life science industry. Dealing with various hazardous lab animals. Works scope cover maintainence and husbandry of the animals and facilities. Assisting Vets and researchers in their projects.

5 days work plus 1 weekends OT . Required to work half day on PH.

Extremely poor management and welfare. Poor roster management.

Lack of internal training. Irresponsible and nationality discrimination.

Management poorly run by different people from different countries.

A very typical example of foreign employers hiring their own peoples . This place is in a real mess!!!
Pros
if you are not singaporean!
Cons
poor management
Ask a question about working or interviewing at SingHealth. Our community is ready to answer.
SingHealth Reviews by Location