Skechers

Skechers Employee Reviews

Singapore18 reviews

Found 18 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,040 reviews

good work environment

colleagues are friendly and will help each other out. depending on the loaction, sometimes required to head to other outlets to relief their staff or take stock

Pros

vouchers and discounts

Cons

Not a fun place to work with and is totally different scenario of what they described during interview

Toxic management with no sense of shame for judgeging staff on their set of perspective as it deem to be unfair for staff who put their times sweat and effort.

No progression , no increment , bad management

Company would rather lose a good employee than to fix their toxic management. If the management are going to turn a blind eye towards employees who give in their everything for a company, it will never be the lost of the employee when we choose to leave.

Stressful, office politic and biased management

Office politic is chaotic, lots of blame game, no clear direction and biased from management, especially the manager like to shame people infront of other colleagues.

Pros

Cons

Office politic

a typical day at work serve customer, I learn how to handle cashier, exchange items, receiving goods, the hardest part of job stock-take & packet the stock.

Pros

staff voucher

Good atmosphere to work

It was such a good opportunity in my life working with Sketchers, Actually i learnt so many things about sales and retail and also about communication skills, is a good place to meet a new people and to improve a high level of responsibility.

Very stressful, culture shocked!

A very stressful working environment, micromanaging, I almost get into depression, so decided to leave the company. But I must say learn a lot of things.

stressful, commitment but no returns

I learn to be non friendly with the team I am working with. must keep a distance from the team as some of the informations is keep confidential. this company don't give the growth of the lower lever this company also employ most of the foreign workers.

long hours ..learned nothing..management no appreciation

full of hard work with long hours of working..no life at all ...low salary and benefit. management only knows about sales sales sales and don't understand staff

Good and sellable product

I think working in skechers in fine but need to replace the big bosses and whole team of stereotypes and money driven ego people running skechers with open minded and light hearted people with at the same time, have a mind of diversity and business driven.. So all and every single staff working in skechers will be treated fairly and get justice.

同事不错

工作环境闷热, 管理部门命令混乱,朝夕令改,不加班给脸色,薪水不友好,同事之间有打又闹,午餐帮忙叫外卖

Pros

加班很多

Cons

加班太多

Fun work place environement

-In-charge has good communication and relation with staffs. -Team bonding and effort is incorporated in executing daily task. -Learned inventory management, customer relation management and stock-taking -Busy period can be challenging with difficult customers but it is manageable

Pros

Good relation and teamwork

Cons

Late payment of salary

fun workplace

i have nice colleague.. we work as a team.. even in handling difficult customer my colleague will take over.. coz we dont want any complaint..we can give and take

Dull Workplace

Didn't regret working at a retail shoes industry as i got to gained my experience there but workplace wasn't fun. Didn't look forward to work most of the time due to tension among co-workers.

Cons

Long Hours, Co-Workers Weren't Understanding

Not a good company

Not a good company. Boss is suck. No leave and no OT. Management suck. I won't want to work there anymore. My supervisor quit cause of it. Because of taking leave they can last min don't approve.

Cons

Long hour

fast pace yet fun and friendly environment

Typically racing with time everyday monitoring movement of stocks and individual store sales. colleagues are friendly and help each other out. Bosses cares for staffs though there is not much benefits from the company.

Pros

friendly environment

Cons

Productive and fun work place

• Train and mentor new associates on procedures and sales techniques. • Assist management with scheduling and performance improvements. • Consistently maintain top performance in number of transactions and sales totals. • Offer ideas to management for items that should be promoted, marketing strategies, and customer satisfaction improvements. • Assist with weekly in-store sales promotions set-up and inventory audits. • Assist in achieving outlet’s sales target.

A growing company that is overcoming the retail market downturn

A growing company that is overcoming the retail market downturn. Lots of marketing efforts in gaining brand awareness

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Skechers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Skechers