Skechers

Skechers Employee Reviews

a typical day at work serve customer, I learn how to handle cashier, exchange items, receiving goods, the hardest part of job stock-take & packet the stock.
Pros
staff voucher
Cons
Office politic is chaotic, lots of blame game, no clear direction and biased from management, especially the manager like to shame people infront of other colleagues.
Pros
Cons
Office politic
It was such a good opportunity in my life working with Sketchers, Actually i learnt so many things about sales and retail and also about communication skills, is a good place to meet a new people and to improve a high level of responsibility.
A very stressful working environment, micromanaging, I almost get into depression, so decided to leave the company. But I must say learn a lot of things.
I learn to be non friendly with the team I am working with. must keep a distance from the team as some of the informations is keep confidential. this company don't give the growth of the lower lever this company also employ most of the foreign workers.
full of hard work with long hours of working..no life at all ...low salary and benefit. management only knows about sales sales sales and don't understand staff
I think working in skechers in fine but need to replace the big bosses and whole team of stereotypes and money driven ego people running skechers with open minded and light hearted people with at the same time, have a mind of diversity and business driven.. So all and every single staff working in skechers will be treated fairly and get justice.
工作环境闷热, 管理部门命令混乱,朝夕令改,不加班给脸色,薪水不友好,同事之间有打又闹,午餐帮忙叫外卖
Pros
加班很多
Cons
加班太多
-In-charge has good communication and relation with staffs. -Team bonding and effort is incorporated in executing daily task. -Learned inventory management, customer relation management and stock-taking -Busy period can be challenging with difficult customers but it is manageable
Pros
Good relation and teamwork
Cons
Late payment of salary
i have nice colleague.. we work as a team.. even in handling difficult customer my colleague will take over.. coz we dont want any complaint..we can give and take
Didn't regret working at a retail shoes industry as i got to gained my experience there but workplace wasn't fun. Didn't look forward to work most of the time due to tension among co-workers.
Cons
Long Hours, Co-Workers Weren't Understanding
Not a good company. Boss is suck. No leave and no OT. Management suck. I won't want to work there anymore. My supervisor quit cause of it. Because of taking leave they can last min don't approve.
Cons
Long hour
Typically racing with time everyday monitoring movement of stocks and individual store sales. colleagues are friendly and help each other out. Bosses cares for staffs though there is not much benefits from the company.
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
• Train and mentor new associates on procedures and sales techniques. • Assist management with scheduling and performance improvements. • Consistently maintain top performance in number of transactions and sales totals. • Offer ideas to management for items that should be promoted, marketing strategies, and customer satisfaction improvements. • Assist with weekly in-store sales promotions set-up and inventory audits. • Assist in achieving outlet’s sales target.
A growing company that is overcoming the retail market downturn. Lots of marketing efforts in gaining brand awareness