SMIT SINGAPORE PTE LTD

SMIT SINGAPORE PTE LTD Employee Reviews

Singapore4 reviews

Flexible,laborious and willing to be trained

I started my seafaring life since July1996 where I had been given the opportunity to develop my marine engineering knowledge and skills as well. For my current position as Chief marine engineer, I have drawn out my courage and determination to fulfill my task from my family and trust that my company has given me through the years With the company's fleet management system, I am confident and contented to render my full effort in return to satisfy the company's goal in protecting their property,upholding health/workplace on board, environment and client needs. Although I have been at sea for 22 years, I am still eager to learn more and wanted to venture with new experiences in the future. With my experience at sea,I have met lots of challenges but all difficulties encountered were all worthwhile because it molded my knowledge to work better. For the time being, I am on board working here at German bight wind farm offshore. With God's help, I am happy to perform and fulfill my task through the years with the best of my ability.

Pros

free meals

Cons

free medical care insurance

More knowledge to learn in salvage work

My first company to work as cadet and been working for the last 15 years as chief engineer on their fleet vessel.I have great experience on the company and it nurture a lot knowledge and support on my career

Specialized industry

Totally hands on with little or no support for the legal department. The Legal Department supports the entire organisation regionally covering South East Asia, India, Australia and Russia as the sole counsel responsible for the region.

Pros

Steep learning curve

Cons

Very long hours with no appreciation by the management

Good working environment

Under a good superior to guide me at a new industry. Gain a lot of experiences and knowledge from this company. Responsible for the management report and Forecast report. Appreciate superior giving me an opportunity to learn all of this.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SMIT SINGAPORE PTE LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare SMIT SINGAPORE PTE LTD with