SNL Logistics Pte Ltd

SNL Logistics Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

Singapore6 reviews

Productive and fun

It's an SME, so join with tat expectation in mind. If u thik tis is MNC super big team amd prpfessional , very glamourous like bank or something, u will only be disappointed. I love my job here n love tat my boss is very open minded to feedback as long i am doing a good job. When i can handle my work, solve problems, boss also respects us employees with freedom , to excel at our job which make me feel good acheivements in my work everyday. Is true tat wat other reviewers say the work hours are long and stressful but co. really pushes us hard to excel. I have grown and matured so much in tis company and will always be thankful for the time i am working here.

Pros

Free dinner, transport

Cons

Long hours, stressful

Good if you like fast pace n challenging work

There is only tiring but no boring day at work, always many work need to do. Salary is good and they accept me and trusts me to responsible even when only a SPM holder and my english is not so good. Very thankful to company to give me opportunity and learn and improve myself. This job will suits u if you enjoy fast pace and pressure job. If you prefer slow , easy and fixed type of job then it is not suitable for u. Many opportunity to growth in company. Learn many thing and bvecome strong and better person.

Pros

good salary, grow a lot

Cons

stressful, long hour

Big logistics company

To do my job well and satisfaction feeling. Family style , everybody are nice n friendly no bullying here. Boss son is helpful n friendly too and do work , sometimes when we request him to do somethings for job, always say he is busy, or forgot to do, make it hard for us to do our job. GM (oso do HR) always stand up for us , also very fierce scold us if done wrong. Nice lady tat is super smart n humble. Treat us with a lot respect and patience to teach us properly.

Happy and nice place to work at , everybody like a big family.

Everybody working here is very willing to help each others. Boss and manager always listens to our feedback and concerns and trusts us to complete the tasks assigned and never critisize us when we make an honeszt mistake by accident. No office politics, all conflict handled immediately. Boss is really very very good to us. Can learn a lot different thing here. As long i m willing to learn, others will teach me. Can learn billing, invoice, permit, import, export, escort, operations, learn about different cargo, even some HR work etc... interestering.If work load too much, i can talk to my manager, never scold me but try to help. Very hard job also because customer can be quite rude and difficult to deal with. Sometime time is not enough to complete the job due to some factors liek raining or tyre punctures, and got scoldings from customers or keep rushing u , which will make u feel so stress.

Pros

Free dinner

Cons

Stressful and long working hour sometimes

Working hours too long

- No follow the employoment act to give the OT - No keep the records of workers' attendance - Working hours too long - Salary is high

Pros

Salary is high

Cons

Working hours too long

Relax working environment

Treated everyone like family. manage to learn a lot such as import & export documents. liaise with customers regarding the delivery and etc.

Pros

no office politics

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SNL Logistics Pte Ltd?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SNL Logistics Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare SNL Logistics Pte Ltd with

SNL Logistics Pte Ltd Reviews by Location

• SNL Logistics Pte Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?