Society For The Aged Sick

Society For The Aged Sick Employee Reviews

Singapore6 reviews

Stressful

Work is okay. The only problem are the staff who are toxic and stressful. Staff who are not compassionate towards the Co worker. It is a very stressful job thus you need a healthy environment that you feel supported.

Pros

Good experience

Cons

Toxic staff

Very good team work

Warm & pleasant environment . Discussions on going on care for patients. Regular work reviews Finacial aid for needy clients Convenient stores around for families & clients to have meals together outside the Home

Most likely you will sink there

Zero training with sink-or-swim culture. Working alongside computer illiterate persons which would ultimately drain your personal time and resources as you will be overextending yourself to help them with their own work. No proper system for filing or administration; database is a mess.

productive and fun workplace

very tiring work i learned many things in trainings and seminars that the company provided hardest part of the job is showering the residents the most enjoyable part of the job is end of the month, pay day

productive workplace

I enjoyed my 3 years work experience in this company, although jobs giving to you are sometimes out of your job description, hereby I gained a lot of experience working with them.

Pros

free meals

Cons

any work job is giving to you

Productive and I love my job serving the elders.

Currently enjoy working and serving the elders. But I have a family that needs my financial assistance as I am the bread winner that is why Im looking for a greener pasteur.

Pros

Free meals and accomodation

Cons

7-8 hours shift

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Society For The Aged Sick. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Society For The Aged Sick with