Sodexo

Sodexo Employee Reviews

Showing all 18,444 reviews

Friendly, supportive, good teamwork and save workplace (environment).

Been with Sodexo for 16 years, gained a lot of experiences throughout the years. the company provides training to level up the skills you need for the job also apprenticeship support for your career path. workplace culture is great, friendly, supportive and free of discrimination.

Pros

working as a FIFO job, you get free accommodation, free meals and no cost of travelling to site.

Cons

Most of Sodexo jobs are long hours shift. Mostly 2:1 roster, 11 hours per shift.

Fun and fulfilling

I enjoyed my time with sodexo.. When they lost the contract it was clearly greed on the new general managers part. I just wished that didnt change the other GM out..I may have still been there..The staff all got along and where happy and friendly to not only each other but to our students. I do miss this position.

Pros

Great staff

Cons

Greedy people in the end

Don't get paid right. Nothing they say even goes to plan if I was you I would highly avoid

Might as well work for a child this company doesn't pay when overtime or even pay double time when it is done and when it does get sorted its the following month. The managers and supervisors are like talking to the wall, and when you want time off, they have no one to cover your shifts. (If you can get it off). Any questions about work or holidays, they either ignore you or don't know the answer.Total shambles 1000% wouldn't recommend to anyone the amount of stress you will receive is not worth minimum wage

Pros

Cons

The whole company

Toxic place to work

Bad management, No work life balance. No room to get promotion. Staff calling in sick all the time . Have to cover the work and nothing extra to show for it.

Muy bueno

Muy buena empresa para poder trabajar pagos puntuales mucha seguridad para el trabajador

productive but busy

was a supervisor for many years. the job was great. got along with the staff and school. everyone was awesome and we got to eat for free, which was great.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

working super early

Uma excelente empresa, porém um abuso de um funcionário querendo ter relação íntima não foi legal.

A responsável da empresa nunca aparecia, muitas brigas d discussão entre colegas de trabalho. Ambiente pesado.

Pros

Péssima

Cons

Péssima qualidade

No room for growth

There were coworkers who were trained in everything and had worked there for 4 years and still were getting paid minimum wage. There is no reason to stay for such terrible pay as well as the environment being terrible with people calling out daily and Additionally, one of our chefs were harassing the girls for years, nothing was done until it finally happened in front of a supervisor.

Pros

Flexible with schedule

Cons

Management is bad, bad work environment

Muy bueno

Trabaje 7 años cuando me invitaron al retiro fue una sorpresa no sabía porque estaba pasando nunca nunca tuve un memorando tampoco llamada de atención no cometí ningúna falta grave o mínima para que me invitaron al retiro ...eso fue muy duro para mí ya era estable .

Pros

No se

Cons

No se

Very toxic company to work for will make you miserable .

GM, HR and their bosses, also the people center are all very unsupportive of everything you do. They will constantly manipulate you and allow employees to disrespect you. Very toxic work culture. Lots of empty promises and lies from the general manager. Sodexo is the equivalent of a dollar store employer.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

No support from management

All in all a good company

A French but multinational company present in many countries. Good training and different segments to move around incl healthcare, education, sport. Most jobs are low paying.

Easy job but too much drama

It was an easy job with independent work but a lot of drama in the workplace . I did enjoy keeping the rooms clean for the patients allowing them to have a pleasant environment to be in

Fijn bedrijf

Erg mooie lokaties mooi bedrijf meteen duidelijke structuur aardige collega's

Pros

Weekenden en feestdagen vrij

Cons

Soms lastig om privé afspraken te plannen

environnement de travail agréable

bonne conciliation vie pro et vie perso. possibilité de télétravailler.

Absolutely grueling

Always on shift alone. Always left to do everyone else’s job. Standing for upwards of 6 hours at a time. I never got a break, even to go to the bathroom. Managers no where to be seen, even if I could leave my station I wouldn’t know where to find them. Everyone was rude and cruel. I stayed half a year just because I thought the whole store would go belly up without me, and I hope it did!

Cleaning at warehouse

The hardest part is the schedule, it's too much for cleaning by myself. I requested a change schedule, but the manager ignored the request. Unfortunately some workers aren't friendly to work with.

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

schedule complex

Nice

Everything is awesome good salary nice accommodation good food Having gym, sports Hall for watching TV Free wifi, and the company londry for dress clean.

Pros

3 time free food

Cons

8 hours duty + ot

Just don’t

You won’t be happy here. Unfair work practices. Bypass this job and keep looking for something better. Don’t make a mistake and waste your time too. Trust me.. keep looking. Paychecks not on time, or missing hours. I’ve never seen anything like this company.

Pros

10% employee discount on meals

Cons

No breaks aside from 30 minute lunch, overwhelming workloads, unrealistic expectations, unfair work practices, discrimination, racism, double standards

Horrible toxic environment

Absolutely horrible management. Will only like you if you are lazy and a suck up. Do not appreciate good quality workers and cause everyone to quit because of this

What is the best part of working at the company?Flexibility with hours, the team work. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?The most stressful part would working doing a job and having nurse or someone stop you from the task at hand.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Environment safe some what, the culture is greatWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?A typical day would be a briefing after clocking in, notes and jobs and place of duty handed out. Notes of what to look out for in certain areas. After a meeting getting the carts if the cats aren't out together after each shift. Move out to complete your duties on your shift.

Hard work but rewarding

So far sodexo has been one of the most rewarding jobs I have held. Higher management very support. Eager to teach. I love the promote within atmosphere and the inclusive nature. Lot of work but worth it in king run

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sodexo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Sodexo with