Sodexo Employee Reviews for Audio Visual TechnicianReview this company
Audio Visual Technician1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 18,276 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
AV Technician / Meeting Room Specialist (Current Employee) - Singapore - March 1, 2020
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Company chooses to scrimp and save but yet bonuses were paid to management who are out of touch with the ground. the turnover rate for staffs from the time i joined until now is exceptionally high. morale are at an all time low.
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Sodexo reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sodexo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 18,276 reviews
Ratings by category
3.6 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.3 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3.3 out of 5 stars for Management
3.5 out of 5 stars for Culture
Compare Sodexo with
Questions about Sodexo
- What is the work environment and culture like at Sodexo?2 people answered
- How are the working hours at Sodexo?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Sodexo?2 people answered
- If you were to leave Sodexo, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Sodexo?One person answered
- What benefits does Sodexo offer?One person answered
- What would you suggest Sodexo management do to prevent others from leaving?
- How did you get your first interview at Sodexo?
- What is the dress code for working for Starbucks through Sodexo?