Sodexo Employee Reviews for Line OperatorReview this company
Line Operator1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 18,243 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Been with Sodexo for 16 years, gained a lot of experiences throughout the years. the company provides training to level up the skills you need for the job also apprenticeship support for your career path. workplace culture is great, friendly, supportive and free of discrimination.
working as a FIFO job, you get free accommodation, free meals and no cost of travelling to site.
Most of Sodexo jobs are long hours shift. Mostly 2:1 roster, 11 hours per shift.
Was this review helpful?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sodexo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 18,243 reviews
Ratings by category
3.6 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.3 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3.3 out of 5 stars for Management
3.5 out of 5 stars for Culture
Compare Sodexo with
Questions about Sodexo
- What is the work environment and culture like at Sodexo?2 people answered
- How are the working hours at Sodexo?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Sodexo?2 people answered
- If you were to leave Sodexo, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Sodexo?One person answered
- What benefits does Sodexo offer?One person answered
- What would you suggest Sodexo management do to prevent others from leaving?
- How did you get your first interview at Sodexo?
- What is the dress code for working for Starbucks through Sodexo?