Sodexo Employee Reviews for NutritionistReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 18,284 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Nutritionist (Former Employee) - Singapore - July 7, 2020
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Perviously work at 1 of the hospital site, the manager there’re very racist and unfair. The manager even make up story’s and blaming staff that she doesn’t like for not doing their job.. Even feedback to the operation manager but she’s not doing anything yet siding the manager and seems like its none of her problem.
Friendly colleagues BUT not the management
Super bad culture
Was this review helpful?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sodexo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 18,284 reviews
Ratings by category
3.6 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.3 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3.3 out of 5 stars for Management
3.5 out of 5 stars for Culture
Compare Sodexo with
Questions about Sodexo
- What is the work environment and culture like at Sodexo?2 people answered
- How are the working hours at Sodexo?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Sodexo?2 people answered
- If you were to leave Sodexo, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Sodexo?One person answered
- What benefits does Sodexo offer?One person answered
- What would you suggest Sodexo management do to prevent others from leaving?
- How did you get your first interview at Sodexo?
- What is the dress code for working for Starbucks through Sodexo?