Sodexo Employee Reviews for Project ManagerReview this company
Project Manager1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 18,258 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Expatriate Project Manager / Account Manager (Former Employee) - Jakarta and Singapore - October 29, 2020
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
I was very impressed with Sodexo's work life balance culture, and their support departments were extremely collaborative. However, I was disappointed with their job security/advancement policies for locals.
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Sodexo reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sodexo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 18,258 reviews
Ratings by category
3.6 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.3 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3.3 out of 5 stars for Management
3.5 out of 5 stars for Culture
Compare Sodexo with
Questions about Sodexo
- What is the work environment and culture like at Sodexo?2 people answered
- How are the working hours at Sodexo?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Sodexo?2 people answered
- If you were to leave Sodexo, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Sodexo?One person answered
- What benefits does Sodexo offer?One person answered
- What would you suggest Sodexo management do to prevent others from leaving?
- How did you get your first interview at Sodexo?
- What is the dress code for working for Starbucks through Sodexo?