Sparrows Group

Sparrows Group Employee Reviews

Singapore8 reviews

Nothing much to say

Got retrenched by the new management and they hired new people without experience and received complaints from the clients . Then trying to call their ex- Mechanic’s support . Now they understand the value of experience and knowledge.

Work underpressure, but I like it.

Underpressure during doing job ànd happy when job completed. Happy to meet people with different culture Working at high, but company provide standard operation procedure.

not bad

not sure where they were going, meant to move to Indonesia, remained in Singapore, people in people out,glad to see they have remained strong company.Good Luck ,nice bunch of people and excellent support from Aberdeen office.

Pros

Nice office

Cons

small workshop

Always challenge to work but it is more fun.

Exciting to work in sparrows ,in offshore or onshore training and assessment jobs.Give u depth know how,how to deal with clients. anywhere where is it

Pros

take of everything you need

Cons

No comment

Office Practice

Joined sparrows during big turn around of upper manaagement and re financing,was exciting tos start with then people started getting chopped left right and centre, region management did not have a proper hold of situation,

Pros

Good office

Cons

Terrible workshop facilities and position

productive and fun work place

All staff are good and well treated. Company give so much of previliges such as medical, travel and AWS. Quite enough place to prove individual skills.

I'm happy to with my co workers

I'm happy to work at work days. I've learnt a lot from training. Management was good. I'm happy to work with my co workers. My hardest part of my job was from day shift to night ship. My most enjoyable part of my job,was completed the job with out LTI and all of my co workers are safe.

Pros

adhoc

Cons

Everyone is very friendly and helpful

I attended the Sparrows Group crane re-certification class and I found everyone to be very friendly and helpful for getting the paperwork all in order. Excellent Culture.

Pros

Good safe atmoshere

Cons

I have no cons.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sparrows Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Sparrows Group with

Sparrows Group Reviews by Location

• Sparrows Group
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?