Spotify

Spotify Employee Reviews

Fun workplace, cool domain

Great people, a cool domain and pre-pandemic/ IPO a lot of great perks. Work culture has frayed some and top-down management has compounded the problem. Still a fun job

Pros

Trips to Sweden, great perks, good people, great tech infra

Cons

Comp is a little low, raises are low, re-orgs every six months

Remote opportunities way before Covid

Besr place I have worked at thus far!! Work/life balance is an actual thing at Spotify. I had no worries regarding micromanagement in my dept. I was trusted to get the work done and my supervisors were always available for help. If given the opportunity, I'd go back.

Great Team

It was a great experience to intern at Spotify. Everyone was really welcoming and inclusive! Highly recommend

Cohesive & place to thrive

Spotify is loaded with learning opportunities and growing potential. There are ample perks not offered at most American companies and freedom that is not allowed in other work environments. Great place, brilliant co-workers.

Pros

people & perks

Cons

work hours longer than expected

Fantastiska arbetsmiljöer och arbetskamrater

Riktigt bra jobb och arbetsplats. Kunniga arbetskamrater, lite ensamt när man är själv på sin arbetsuppgift speciellt under covid19. svårt att hitta ett flöde när det är tomt i lokalerna.

Pros

Arbetsmiljö, Edenred, Pensioninbetalning på Avanza

Cons

Inget kollektivavtal och att det ligger i City.

Great environment for creatives and business minded individuals

Enjoyed every moment at Spotify, colleagues were very helpful, culture was welcoming, and my everyday task were very manageable. The company prioritizes their employees in every aspect.

Pros

Free lunches, smart like-minded individuals, company perks

Fun workplace filled with politics

the culture at Spotify is something like I've never seen at any other company -- the people are truly bright and passionate, but also know how to have fun

Extremt roliga och kompetenta kollegor

Jobbar som utvecklare.Man jobbar väldigt självständigt och kan bestäm rätt mycket av vad man ska göra. Man måste driva sina egna projekt hårt om man vill att nåt ska bli av. Alla kollegor är sjukt roliga och väldigt kompetenta. Spotify har en väldigt bra kultur där alla är välkomna.

Pros

Bra pension, Rikskuponger, Optioner, komp, Gratis frukost

Cons

Svårt att bli befordrad

Productive and fun place to work for

Productive and fun place to work for, they care and treat their employees with respect! More companies should follow their lead! Especially with their...

Productive and fun

Great place to work! cant wait to continue to grow more within the company. They are going far! There is no one else like them out there! great employees as well

The luckiest contractor ever?

I've worked in a contract capacity for the past 2 years while completing graduate-level coursework. The flexibility offered to me is unique, but it seems from interactions with my team that this spirit of "employee-first" outlook is across the board. I've learned so much and I enjoy being with my team and others in the workplace. The on-site catering and other perks like free tickets to shows (obv. not during COVID) are really nice, but the best part is being part of a group of people who are just SO excited to be there.

productive and kind

They were kind to be able to allow you to work where ever as long as you got your work done. You also were given bi-weekly reviews to be able to understand how well you're doing.

One of the worst management

Great company & values. Average benefits. Great NYC location but absolutely horrible middle management. Too many people wanting to be superstars and there is no sense of belonging or team.

Environnement de travail agréable

Environnement de travail agréable et motivante. Rien de plus.

Overall a terrific company to work for!

Great compensation, work/life balance, benefits, room to grow & great culture. The people are bright, friendly and extremely talented across all business units.

A great place to work

I loved the time in Spotify, it's not perfect and living in New York or Stockholm is not the easiest, but it's a great place for young or older people, women or undefined people, anybody.

Productive and Fun Workplace

Spotify offers great benefits including paternity and maternity leave, flexible workplace options, entertaining workspaces, and free snacks and daily lunches. Spotify encourages diversity and inclusion and provide employees the ability to join internal workplace groups that focus on a variety of important topics that ultimately support the company's culture.

Amazing tech company

Great office, great product and great opportunities. Long hours lead to challenges with work/life balance. Workplace culture was excellent. Lots of fitness classes, as well as free food and many events.

Productive fun place to work with free lunch!

My job as a production manager was to insure that all aspects of the video content were met so that we could go out and shoot the video pieces that need to be shot for the campaign at the time. They work culture is very collaborative but it can also be pretty cut throat as everyone there is fairly young (25-30) and is looking to advance themselves as quick as they can. Coming in as a new person you can feel out of the loop as most people that have been there a while can be very (cliquey). Overall decent place to work, the pay is very competitive, benefits are great and you get free music account!

Spännande bolag

Hjälpte till på leverantörsreskontran en sommar. Var intressant att komma in bakom scenen!

Fun Place to work

Spotify is probably one of the best places I have worked for so far. I have high regard for the team I had the opportunity to work with. The company has a an amazing work cuture with a good work life balance. If you are on FT, they have amazing benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spotify. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Spotify