Sprinklr

Sprinklr Employee Reviews

Good workplace

The people in this organisation are very chill. I joined here as product analyst and assigned to the modern engagement product of the company. The managers are good

Great Onboarding

The onboarding was extremely smooth. Will get to learn a lot. Would absolutely recommend to everyone. The salary is also very generous. The communication from higher management can get unclear at times.

Pros

Work from Home, Great pay

Cons

None that comes to mind

Competitive workplace, but equally rewarding

There are lots of learning and growth opportunities, people are generally helpful and highly productive. Need to keep up with the fast-paced environment to proceed and be successful in the job.

Pros

High compensation, Learning programs, Health insurance

Cons

Too much stress sometimes, team management can be improved

Unstructured and toxic workplace

Sprinklr is like an inverted coconut; it is nice and soft from the outside but it's as hard from the inside. The toxicity of work culture is encouraged from the leadership level. People don't care about you and ur mental health. There is no structure within their ranks and teams. There is no work culture or team bonding. You are constantly reminded that you are replaceable. Their goals, tasks, and vision are very unstable. Highly recommend you to run from this establishment. Save your life and mental health.

Pros

Zero work life balance, no support to learn and you are left on your own to figure out

Zero work life balance.No resources allocated to project & project manager is expected to deliver.Project is expected to do QA , sometimes solutionize as well which is absurd

Zero Work-life balance. Management doesn't care. DO NOT JOIN at an individual contributor level

Pros: you learn a lotCons: you learn 2 years worth of stuff in 6 monthsPros: you become a self starterCons: there's no training given - they train you in the product, and not the process, so there's a huge disconnect - there's no other way to get your work done, unless you become a self-starterPros: your CTC would be good and you'd be satisfied with itCons: you will be highly underpaid when you compare yourself with employees coming through campus placements - you'd be someone who would be doing most of the work, and drawing a lesser salary than your peers, who have less experience. There's a high pay disparityPros: you will become great at what you do, eventuallyCons: this greatness will come at the cost of your work-life balance, inability to take holidays, working for 15 hours on average, and 18-24 hours on busier days during releases/escalations. Also, even if you do not become great, you will still end up averaging 13-15 hours a day, and develop health concerns

Once a great company, however, after IPO is very unstableToo many changes in the managementHigh employee attritionPoor work cultureGood paymaster

Working with Sprinklr almost 2 years. Was once a good company, I enjoyed working with my batch. Everyone is leaving Sprinklr, old people are gone. Sr. Director, Director, AD, SMs all gone. Replaced with new team. Very high attrition rate.Join to experience great product and get good salary. But work culture is not good. I won't recommend.

Pros

Salary on time. Employee benefits, Medical. Sprinklr goodies, gifts. Parties.

Cons

Bad Success Management for key accounts team, bangalore office. High employee attrition rate. Too many changes, too frequently. Heavy work load, complex product to understand. No trainer on job. Toxic and favorable for many. Poor culture.

The best place in IT industry to work at. A family culture.

The smile and comfort on the faces of Sprinklrites says it all. We have the most harmonious culture and support of each other. The quest to learn more and sharing of knowledge within teams is enormous and breaks barriers of knowledge. The best place to be.

Pros

On the job continued training, meals and breaks, work life balance, employee delight being priority.

Good

I liked being in Sprinklr for the fact they really cared about the employee, I kind of liked the environment which is truly global and got to work with global teams

Nice Place

Work was good. People were supportive. Compensation is good.Work from home was really smooth and kudos to the on boarding team for making the process really hassle-free.

Empresa exigente e boa.

Empresa altamente exigente, recomendo para quem tem uma pegada de vida 100% focada no trabalho, acostumad@ com muita cobrança e procure desafios todos os dias.

Pros

Prestações e variável.

Cons

Pouca qualidade de vida.

I loved working at Sprinklr

Really. My team and office were so eclectic and diverse. We really enjoyed spending time with each other and working on difficult tasks. The ability to interact with sales, developers, clients, managers, VPs, etc., and be treated respectfully, made working there a wonderful opportunity. I would love to go back to Sprinklr if the opportunity arises.

Stressful enviroment

Nobody cares about the quality of the code, or the the user experience or documentation. The management is completely focused on just shipping out features at any cost. This unnecessary pressure leads to more bugs and more problems in the long run

Fun place to work

great culture and employee happiness matters to them. free lunches and other perks make life easier in Sprinklr. For me it was the best place to work.

Produktives Chaos

Infrastruktur für Prozesse sind da aber werden nicht gelebt, unorganisiert, hierarchisch, hire-fire policy

Great culture, pushing people to succeed.

As an intern at Sprinklr I met an amazing group of people. As an intern I felt that my role was very important, even though I was only there for the summer. Everyone made me feel welcome and a part of the team.

Amazing Company

Sprinklr is that one company that you should definitely work in your life-time. A company where employees are valued a family and the perks are directly visible

Great company awesome perks

Great process and sales approach. Fantastic product and great team to work with. All around positive and fantastic place to be. Lots of catered food and fun events as well!

Pros

free bfast, lunch and happy hour weekly

Arrived at the worst time...

Unfortunately, the heady days of hyper-growth and fun culture had long since left Sprinklr when I joined. I hope I never despise my job as much as I did there. The culture was unbelievably toxic and the team in charge had no idea how to treat and get the best out of people.

Pros

Snacks

Cons

Terrible culture, lack of respect, total lack of support, micromanagement.

Motivated team mates. The fridges were always stocked with snacks, kitchen with teas, and team lunch's on Friday's. Global network of employees but great team to work with in NYC. Great learning experience, fast paced, and great companies to advertise for.

Fun along with the work

A very good place to work and chill together as you have a friendly surrounding where you can engage with other members in the company and explore a lot.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sprinklr. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Sprinklr with

• Sprinklr
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?