Ssangyong Engineering & Construction

Ssangyong Engineering & Construction Employee Reviews

Singapore8 reviews

Have been Face new job scop and showing my skill in any situation.

Was there LTA project DTL C921, i have been work there around 6years and did so many critical and challenging works, the project was handover on time, That was one of the best project in my life.

Good Workplace

Willing to work at Ssangyong always. A good working environment with a strong management team. Easy to facilitate discussions with staff members. Overall a good company to work at.

Pros

Free Beverages

Cons

Long working hours

Good Company

its Good company but very good at Korean workers. good management everything is organize nice environment provide benefits all are friendly worker different nationalities but manage to set one goal

benefits

Cons

Fast paced and multicultural environment

Interesting and challenging working environment. But with the right attitude and support of your colleagues, we could achieve our goals and finished the big project in time.

Pros

nap habit

Cons

Professional and fun to be with

1.Typical day at work - Update the status of weekly report and amend the drawings. 2. Teamwork 3.The management very humble and nice. 4.The Most enjoyable part of a job when the clock strike at 6:00 pm, it means time to go home.

Good Coordination and nice working environment

-I enjoy every day work -I have learned how to organize team work -Management is normal -Co workers are very nice and willing to cooperate -Lack of information -No complaints and no OT

Pros

Telephone allowance, Longevity fees, medical allowance

Cons

Long working hours

Fun Work place

It is very good to work. Good Team and good leader. Good working environment. Good management. I have learnt a lot about how to deal with people and controlling all the document and office procedures.

Productive, competitive and good company. Fun place to work and good benefits.

The company, the management and colleagues I had worked with are very kind and generous. The working environment was just a typical construction site office but I really like the people surrounded me and worked with. I gained more knowledge with fellow colleagues and learned communicating different races and adapted their languages (basic).

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ssangyong Engineering & Construction. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Ssangyong Engineering & Construction Reviews by Location