ST Aerospace
ST Aerospace Employee Review

Be Brave to Try Everything and Do It Sincerely (Do It Dedicatedly)

August 31, 2014
I beleive team work and communication are the best way to describe the successfull acheivement in our daily live. Willing to learn attitude and able to blend in to the company culture are the plus in this modern world that keep on changing. Always expected the unespected thing to happen and be brave to face it.
Pros
Gain knowledge and experience. Opportunity to get Type Course
Cons
Unstable work load & paid
March 28, 2019
Same roleSame location
Aircraft Engineer (Former Employee) - Changi
Can compare other MROs and airlines for career options before making decision to join ST Engineering. Profit driven company, saving manpowers on each aircraft project as KPI. Lack of career advancement or progression. Mostly, workers are just numbers and manpower in the project. Workers move around different projects everytime. Need to be flexible and adaptable to work at time pressure, tight schedule and solving technical issues.
Pros
Lot of OT, job security, multiple-tasking, stable income
Cons
Burn weekends, long working hours, no benefits, time pressure, manpower shortage, tight schedules and flexi leaves when no aircraft, no career progression, lack of proper communication, welfare and feedback from superiors and managers, like to Bond people up for aircraft type course.
June 1, 2018
Same role
Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, B2 (Former Employee) - Singapore
I learnt many skills all my 12 years of working there from a technician's point of job to an engineer-in-charge's point of job. I managed a team of 10 over technicians and delegated jobs as a team leader everyday. I performed various tasks as an Engineer-in-charge ranging from Inspections, Modifications, Troubleshooting and Tests. I had no work life balance but there is job security. Worked long hours 7 days a week at times.
July 29, 2020
Same location
Technician (Former Employee) - Changi
Good place to start not a good place to end your career. You will be squeeze till wits end and will not be promoted for it which is sad and disappointing
  1. Be Brave to Try Everything and Do It Sincerely (Do It Dedicatedly)