ST Aerospace
ST Aerospace Employee Review

Best worklife balance

November 5, 2014
Working hours are mostly fixed, with occasionally overtime when required. Been through a few project cycles mainly in Full Software Life Cycle as I have been there for 13 years. Have been leading a team of 2 to maintain and develop Operational Flight Program for F15 fighter jet. Co-workers are mostly friendly as job stress are not high as compare to commercial world. Hardest part of the job is to satisfy all customer requirements. Enjoyable part of the job is that no work can be brought back home, either complete in the workplace or do it the next day.
Pros
Cannot bring work home
Cons
Prospect is restricted
February 21, 2020
Senior Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) - Paya Lebar
Job security is good. Good work life balance. Slow career progression. Depending on where you are and which subsidiary unit, the people could be a challenge. Overall, it's a good place and good start for fresh graduates.
February 18, 2019
Senior Tech (EI) (Former Employee) - Paya Lebar
I have good leader to coach me on the work process and assistance when I encounter difficulties with my daily work. Overall, the work environment is friendly and enjoyable.
September 17, 2018
Aircraft Technician (Current Employee) - Paya Lebar
Most enjoyable working atmosphere and balancing a typical day at work and follow the management orders and facing the hardest part of the job everytime
Pros
Free transport
Cons
Long hour