ST Aerospace
ST Aerospace Employee Review

Diversified environment

February 11, 2015
Co workers were very dynamic and the projects that my team was working on was interesting. My job requires the knowledge of CATIA software to do 3-dimensional computer aided drawings on the computer.
April 25, 2017
Same role
Intern (Former Employee) - Eunos
Caring colleagues that ensures assists in daily operations. Knowledge about aircrafts and backend companies that ensures smooth flight experience Experience about B2B marketing and meeting B2B clients Hardest parts about job is that company policy does not allows interns to go overseas for the Hamburg airshow Most enjoyable past of the job is to be involved in the biggest airshow in Singapore
Pros
Gained knowledge about B2B marketing and airline industry
Cons
Mostly deals with overseas clients, did not get a chance to discuss face to face as no overseas trips for interns
February 21, 2020
Same location
Senior Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) - Paya Lebar
Job security is good. Good work life balance. Slow career progression. Depending on where you are and which subsidiary unit, the people could be a challenge. Overall, it's a good place and good start for fresh graduates.
February 18, 2019
Same location
Senior Tech (EI) (Former Employee) - Paya Lebar
I have good leader to coach me on the work process and assistance when I encounter difficulties with my daily work. Overall, the work environment is friendly and enjoyable.